Harmony Keel Blocks are in the House... well they're outside actually!

A bit like this? It could become a "get to" shore excursion.:)

Perfect, something like the slides on a plane. I'd do that in Labadee or Coco Cay. Now Harmony can go to Coco Cay. Win win for everyone. :D

A bit like this? It could become a "get to" shore excursion.:)

that could be fun :D

we purposely blew the slides on one of our navy aircraft last month, 1 to test it out and practice evac in case of emergency and 2 to work with the fire department so they get hands on training. can't say I've departed an airplane in that manner before lol

EDIT: You don't have to click on 'Printable version of this deck' to see updated plans now.

Note that no exit area shown for the Abyss (maybe it's the sea, when the ship is in port ;) ). Exit areas indicated for the three other slides.

Oh, and Café Promenade is now on deck plans.

32633c9707e565ab5bdd377c5bfa484a.jpg

Edited by Lloyd555

This has probably been clocked before but it appears that there's no 'normal' Royal Suite either on Deck 12 or the VC, only the Royal loft. There does appear to be the Presidential Family Suite (after they did away with it on oasis and allure).

I still can't understand how Abyss will finish on Boardwalk.

EDIT: You don't have to click on 'Printable version of this deck' to see updated plans now.

Note that no exit area shown for the Abyss (maybe it's the sea, when the ship is in port ;) ). Exit areas indicated for the three other slides.

Oh, and Café Promenade is now on deck plans.

I was wondering if the Abyss could exit into a chamber with pool of some sorts with the exit onto deck 5.

I also noticed they added something called 'Climber' next to JRs on deck 6.

I think the move of Next Cruise to mid-Promenade on deck 5 is new as well.

I was wondering if the Abyss could exit into a chamber with pool of some sorts with the exit onto deck 5.

I also noticed they added something called 'Climber' next to JRs on deck 6.

I think the move of Next Cruise to mid-Promenade on deck 5 is new as well.

They've used a Kids & Teen Area icon for the Climber. It has been suggested on Facebook that it is the kid's bus (left side of photo below).

f32ec56bf6e53e86f0d1e99c26bdfbb2.jpg

Edited by Lloyd555

Its also interesting that the dinning room name has changed for now to "Main Dinning Room" (instead of the DD names from before).

Well, it makes sense since there will be no dynamic dining on Harmony and RCI is reverting back to two seatings in MDR and My Time Dining.

Speaking of dining, a member of our Harmony Facebook group posted these renderings of Wonderland. Your mission, should you accept it is to determine where he got them from. :D

His post:

"All images of Harmony of the SeasSM are artistic renderings based on current development concepts, which are subject to change without notice."

7baacd19ab83ec67bc8c273f4bbaf7ca.jpg

29faf10413525dc73eb4f84f9bcdedf1.jpg

d264c39858f9807695b560fd6ab92e0b.jpg

Recognize the watermark logo?

Edited by Lloyd555

Well, it makes sense since there will be no dynamic dining on Harmony and RCI is reverting back to two seatings in MDR and My Time Dining.

Speaking of dining, a member of our Harmony Facebook group posted these renderings of Wonderland. Your mission, should you accept it is to determine where he got them from. :D

His post:

"All images of Harmony of the SeasSM are artistic renderings based on current development concepts, which are subject to change without notice."

7baacd19ab83ec67bc8c273f4bbaf7ca.jpg

29faf10413525dc73eb4f84f9bcdedf1.jpg

d264c39858f9807695b560fd6ab92e0b.jpg

Recognize the watermark logo?

Interesting find about Wonderland. I have seen that watermark before and onow trying to remember were. I will have to retrieve that chip from my old brain. May be it was on the Quantum thread that someone posted some renderings of a dinning room layout with glass windows and detail railings, but it was later said that it may have been for another cruise line. Have to think again.

Edit - The note in quotes does appear on the RCI Introducing Harmony OTS page though.

Edited by Tall-Cruiser

Interesting find about Wonderland. I have seen that watermark before and onow trying to remember were. I will have to retrieve that chip from my old brain. May be it was on the Quantum thread that someone posted some renderings of a dinning room layout with glass windows and detail railings, but it was later said that it may have been for another cruise line. Have to think again.

Edit - The note in quotes does appear on the RCI Introducing Harmony OTS page though.

What is Wonderland?

They've used a Kids & Teen Area icon for the Climber. It has been suggested on Facebook that it is the kid's bus (left side of photo below).

f32ec56bf6e53e86f0d1e99c26bdfbb2.jpg

Something about the Climber from Derek in the Harmony of the Seas - Oasis Class Facebook group…

I was doing some digging, the area named Climber was actually announced in the original release, but only in the UK. This website:

http://www.royalcaribbean.co.uk/.../introducing-new-ship.../ states the following:

Your kids will have their own playground onboard with the introduction of the Luckey Climber play area, located at the end of the Boardwalk.

Not sure what exactly that will mean. Sounds like it is more than just an official naming of the play area, seems to be something bigger that could stretch out into the center causing the bar to be moved.

A little more digging. Luckey Climber is not a name they made up, it's a brand. A brand that actually posted about Harmony on their FaceBook page back in March! Looks like they make rather large structures. Very similar in appearance to what was in place of the starboard rock wall in the early models.

http://luckeyclimbers.com/

Looks like a rather neat blend of art and functionality. Could be really cool looking depending on what they do. If you have a cabin near the end though, you may want to rethink it depending on the size of this thing.

Edited by Lloyd555

Its also interesting that the dinning room name has changed for now to "Main Dinning Room" (instead of the DD names from before).

Should we take this to mean that all three levels will be open to one another in the middle, like on the previous ships? I guess now that I think about it I was not clear on whether they were closing off each level into its own "room" under the previous DD plan (when it was to be 3 separate restaurants). I think the space looks much "grander" when it is one big, 3-story, room open in the middle with the huge chandelier and balconies, etc.

Should we take this to mean that all three levels will be open to one another in the middle, like on the previous ships? I guess now that I think about it I was not clear on whether they were closing off each level into its own "room" under the previous DD plan (when it was to be 3 separate restaurants). I think the space looks much "grander" when it is one big, 3-story, room open in the middle with the huge chandelier and balconies, etc.

Nothing to do with the names. Oasis and Allure are still completely open with balconies. I doubt there was ever a plan to change that on Harmony even with DD

Something about the Climber from Derek in the Harmony of the Seas - Oasis Class Facebook group…

I was doing some digging, the area named Climber was actually announced in the original release, but only in the UK. This website:

http://www.royalcaribbean.co.uk/.../introducing-new-ship.../ states the following:

Your kids will have their own playground onboard with the introduction of the Luckey Climber play area, located at the end of the Boardwalk.

Not sure what exactly that will mean. Sounds like it is more than just an official naming of the play area, seems to be something bigger that could stretch out into the center causing the bar to be moved.

A little more digging. Luckey Climber is not a name they made up, it's a brand. A brand that actually posted about Harmony on their FaceBook page back in March! Looks like they make rather large structures. Very similar in appearance to what was in place of the starboard rock wall in the early models.

Looks like a rather neat blend of art and functionality. Could be really cool looking depending on what they do. If you have a cabin near the end though, you may want to rethink it depending on the size of this thing.

Allure has a children's "playground" on the port side. It is pretty small. Since the bar on Harmony will now be in that spot next to Sabor, I assume they decided to put the playground on the starboard side.

I have this photo from a while back that shows the openings between deck3, 4 & 5.

Included some construction photos of the dining areas as well. :)

6734a67a3e99a2d13def2a7fe201552d.jpgc6852d58aa2ad490d41fd896f30a1b33.jpg

0026337298cde43601262c1e295422f1.jpg

5b28343150aa9e004a7539c8fcea64e6.jpg

Edited by Lloyd555

Thanks for digging up this info! Looks like fun!