Harmony Keel Blocks are in the House... well they're outside actually!

Did anyone catch the Luckey Climber rendering in the new RCI Harmony construction video, Harmony of the Seas Construction Update: A Sneak Peek of Royal Caribbean's Newest Ship?

http://www.royalcaribbeanpresscenter.com/videos/

The image at bottom is from the Luckey Climber website.

914b09e73ff3b529a79102d7426b1161.jpg

Edited by Lloyd555

Did anyone catch the Luckey Climber rendering in the new RCI Harmony construction video, Harmony of the Seas Construction Update: A Sneak Peek of Royal Caribbean's Newest Ship?

http://www.royalcaribbeanpresscenter.com/videos/

The image at bottom is from the Luckey Climber website.

914b09e73ff3b529a79102d7426b1161.jpg

Um, will it be officially titled "The Luckey Climber Playground Sponsored by Pringles?" :D

original.jpg

Edited by joeski27

We have booked this ship for 2017. I am happy it is leaving out of FLa. we like to cruise in Jan. or Feb. After leaving out of NJ last Feb. we will never do that again ever. We didn't even know if we could get an airplane out of NJ after the trip due to the storms.

I don't mind being stuck in Fla due to storms in Detroit. But being stuck in N.J.

going back to Detroit it just plain crazy.

That Solarium looks HUGE! :eek: Man I can't wait to spend some time in there with a good book, a cold drink and a sea breeze :D

A "sea breeze" is a cold drink, and a yummy one at that. We discovered it while on Independence a couple of years ago. It's become one of our favorites. So you actually can have a sea breeze in the solarium if you really wanted:D

So will jamie be like chopps where you pay extra to eat there since everyone eats in normal dining room?

:confused:

Jamie's is a specialty restaurant, that costs extra.

Saw on FB a discussion in French marine media of a fifth Oasis.

Intersting. Thanks for the info.

So that would add up to 10 Oasis and Quantum Class ships. I assume that will definitely spell the end of the Vision Class. Still keeping my hopes up for a smaller class (like Celebrity's new EDGE Class) to be introduced.

: Intersting. Thanks for the info.

So that would add up to 10 Oasis and Quantum Class ships. I assume that will definitely spell the end of the Vision Class. Still keeping my hopes up for a smaller class (like Celebrity's new EDGE Class) to be introduced.

There was also speculation of a third edge class ship. The article mainly focused on limited ship building capacity until 2020s due to orders.