Harmony Keel Blocks are in the House... well they're outside actually!

... Lloyd, any chance of a snap of a JS in whatever various stage of construction it might be? :D:D

I'll throw in my vote for an aqua suite... deck 11, could be 12. :)

Sent from my Galaxy S4 using Tapatalk 2

Edited by Tom-n-Cheryl

I look forward to the new closet arrangement!

I´m not sure whether I do... I hope they did learn their lesson from Quantum/Anthem. On Quantum class the wider closet has only hanging space for short pieces (like shirts, blouses). The lower "bar" was fixed and couldn´t be "folded" away to get room for long stuff (like dresses, trousers). The smaller closet had shelves and long hanging space. But the shelves took up half of the closet. So not much space for dresses or trousers.

steamboats

I´m not sure whether I do... I hope they did learn their lesson from Quantum/Anthem. On Quantum class the wider closet has only hanging space for short pieces (like shirts, blouses). The lower "bar" was fixed and couldn´t be "folded" away to get room for long stuff (like dresses, trousers). The smaller closet had shelves and long hanging space. But the shelves took up half of the closet. So not much space for dresses or trousers.

steamboats

Depending on how you hang them, pants can hang in less length than shirts. I always hang mine folded over the bar

They did announce that WOW bands would be available on Harmony. Now whether we have to pay for them I guess we will have to wait and see.

Hopefully they are free, if not a suite perk.:) I will report first hand, for the first full sailing in the Caribbean, if they are free or not.

Has there been any talk of WOW bands on Harmony or is it only a Quantum Class "innovation"?

They did announce that WOW bands would be available on Harmony. Now whether we have to pay for them I guess we will have to wait and see.

Yes, Ken is correct! They announced that Harmony will have the RFID system too and the WOW bands. They said that they can´t do it on older ships as you had to replace all "locks" on all cabin doors and more. So they only build it into the new builts.

steamboats

Hopefully they are free, if not a suite perk.:) I will report first hand, for the first full sailing in the Caribbean, if they are free or not.

Royal Caribbean just announced that on the Anthem they will not be free. It will be a $4.99 charge.

http://www.cruisecritic.com/news/news.cfm?ID=6657

Edited by dedosr

On my Quantum sailing, they were free. They were waiting for us in our stateroom. What I believe is, that a lot of people do not use them for whatever reason, and the bands are wasted. So what they should do, is keep them free and for those that do want them, have them get them at guest services. That would eliminate a lot of waste.

royal has said they are included for suite guests (on anthem, at least). :) you can also re-use old ones if you have them already.

excited to see harmony coming together. i really love the new decor. less than a year 'til we board - i can't believe it!

On my Quantum sailing, they were free. They were waiting for us in our stateroom. What I believe is, that a lot of people do not use them for whatever reason, and the bands are wasted. So what they should do, is keep them free and for those that do want them, have them get them at guest services. That would eliminate a lot of waste.

Exactly.

This is probably a sort of test. I wouldn't be surprised if things get switched up again.

We had free WOW bands on the Anthem out of the U.K.

There is no way they are worth paying any amount for imo.

The bar waiters never had the device to scan them and either took your card or the actual band. Total reverse of the benefit they should bring.

However, it will be interesting to see if you can bring your old ones and get them re-programmed.

Edited by papcx

We had free ones on Quantum. My Kids loved them, My DH could care less and I never used mine. For opening the doors, or showing show reservations they where great but buying things not so much.

Look like we are jumping ship from Escape to Harmony. Anyplace to get the condensed version of what is going on, on Harmony? Just because of timing and Harmony has better ports.

Is she getting any of the super cool stuff from Quantum like rip cord, bumper cars, Xbox room (cool to DS)? I know she is getting slides and she will have 2 flowriders right? Will she have a comedy club?

Besides slides anything special we haven't seen before?

Has Royal confirmed an official inaugural cruise?

Understand first cruise available for booking was originally 7 June 2016, then came 29 May and now there are a 3 and 4 day mini cruise prior to this in May-- would these be pre-inaugural ?

Also curious when will the christening be -- is this likely 6 June in Barcelona? Or does this traditionally take place in the shipyard?