Harmony Keel Blocks are in the House... well they're outside actually!

The Solarium work has progressed somewhat.

6b3a7fd50097a01545fb584c5df87708.jpg

Speaking of the solarium ;) I've been away from this thread for many months and am back scanning. Any confirmation/photos/renderings of the pool that will be on this ship? This is one area I'm watching with interest knowing I probably won't cruise this ship before 2018.

I found it to be rather stuffy in there.

That is something I'll be watching for in the early reviews once she gets to this side of the pond. I've been reading about the possible new pool. I wonder if they will redesign the glass or structure to make it seem less so.

Speaking of the solarium I've been away from this thread for many months and am back scanning. Any confirmation/photos/renderings of the pool that will be on this ship? This is one area I'm watching with interest knowing I probably won't cruise this ship before 2018.

Not too many Solarium photos (with pool). Here are some that may not have been posted here before...

6845a0b12a5bfe2b6432bc14ff0bc7c6.jpg

4733c018e8f0d90fa4de29925f54bb38.jpg

27671c7908eee8945d813f46f0c6f7af.jpg

ba7ac2a3960f2e1293cb7cfb8f361cef.jpg

64d7b1dd2bee3b7e2c408a91bd7a301a.jpg

79b55f5e999228d43f0f1c07ae972f3c.jpg

So impatient for signs of Ultimate Abyss construction, got excited about sight of ropes hanging of back of deck 16. :o

d1941ba502783d3ed20290e0c5296810.jpg

Photo by Saint-Nazaire: une ville, un port, des navires

Edited by Lloyd555

So impatient for signs of Ultimate Abyss construction, got excited about sight of ropes hanging of back of deck 16. :o

The balcony on deck 14 suite does not look as big as advertised. What's up with that?

I recall an interview with Nick Weir ...

http://www.cruisetricks.de/nick-weir-royal-caribbean-meine-absicht-ist-es-pionier-zu-sein-nicht-anderen-zu-folgen/

One part had caught my attention:

"…What I can say is that we have a very cool idea for the AquaTheater for the Harmony of the Seas, which has not been done on any cruise ship. We still have not figured out all the technology yet, but if we can do what we want to do, it will be a whole new way to fly artists around the space…"

Perhaps Mr. Weir's tweets are referring to this (if nor the Ultimate Abyss, which appears in both photos ;) ) a full automated 3D rigging & zip line systems.

906e78dbb95571bb663efe0c1fbe7f08.jpge8bd21d08fcedbc71e6b52f4d1560a1e.jpg

Edited by Lloyd555

Allure has the same rigging for the aqua show aerial character entrance from the top of the high dive area. This is not on Oasis. For this reason they only use the Starboard high dive on Allure.

Oasis has rigging on the port side for the umbrella entrance as I recall

I'm not sure f this has been mentioned or not. There is rigging on the port side on Allure as well. It is used for the Dreamworks "Let you entertain me show" as well as the AT show. On Allure it is fastened on an aft location to which it physically obstructs the port side highest upper platform from being used on that tower.

On Oasis this rigging wire is fastened in a location where nothing is obstructed and both high platforms can be used. Hopefully Harmony has it fastened in a "good" location.

Edited by A&L_Ont

3...2...1... Bungee!!!

Just kidding, of course :D