Harmony Keel Blocks are in the House... well they're outside actually!

Ah, but they could be wet if someone just comes off the flowrider. How will they keep the mats dry?

Maybe the heat and friction from those tubes will finish drying everyone on their way down.

They don't let wet cruisers on the zip line so I doubt they'd get to use the abyss. Great imagery though.

Did anyone else notice that RCI's graphics have given us back the late, great "secret balconies" on Decks 11, 12 & 14 which have been converted to suites on Oasis and Allure?

I'm sure it's just a simple mistake (or using old graphics) but oh, wouldn't it be nice to have those back :rolleyes:

UltimateAbyss1_zpsov4qu9lj.jpg

Did anyone else notice that RCI's graphics have given us back the late, great "secret balconies" on Decks 11, 12 & 14 which have been converted to suites on Oasis and Allure?

I'm sure it's just a simple mistake (or using old graphics) but oh, wouldn't it be nice to have those back :rolleyes:

UltimateAbyss1_zpsov4qu9lj.jpg

I believe I noticed them that way when the Top Secret stamp was added some time ago. :cool:

Didn't notice this time

Edited by John&LaLa

As a grumpy 50 something, with no kids, I'm not a fan of the Abyss slide. It just ruins the beauty of the aft of the oasis class. IMHO it makes the ship look cheesy.

It's almost enough to cause me to rethink my first Aqua Theater Suite cabin in favor of a nice mid-ship (ocean view only) Owner's Suite. I know it's going to be a somewhat busier place back there to begin with. Hopefully the slide won't introduce scream after scream ... and that will be contained within the tube !

Tom

I can't wait for the slides. I'm not worried about View Obstructions honestly. Part of the boardwalk balcony experience for me is watching what is going on beneath me. The slide will only add to that experience.

If I wanted an unobstructed ocean view, then I would get an ocean-view balcony.

Nice rendered view of the ship.

eae35412a056548452dde162222e5734.jpg

This photo used to create it:

4c12c2b3440da3d5cc390d374f7fe5d1.jpg

Definitely a modified picture of the Allure. The life boat wave breaker is a dead giveaway. Oasis has life boats #1 & #2 where the gap is, and Allure has the gap, and Harmony has the extended wave breaker with no gap. A sure way to tell them apart when the names are not visible.