Harmony Keel Blocks are in the House... well they're outside actually!

We were on Oasis and Allure and Loved it. Two kids: 9 and 11. Debating between Harmony and Anthem in 2016. Seems like anthem, even with the circus school, bumper cars etc... isn't as kid friendly as Harmony with the water slides... any thoughts? Thank you!

Harmony hands down over Anthem, the Quantum class ships are lovey, but for kids (ours are 4 and9) the Oasis class wins. Add to this the new slides and improved water play area and there is no contest (in my opinion).

We were on Oasis and Allure and Loved it. Two kids: 9 and 11. Debating between Harmony and Anthem in 2016. Seems like anthem, even with the circus school, bumper cars etc... isn't as kid friendly as Harmony with the water slides... any thoughts? Thank you!

Kids 11 and 12, been on Oasis, Allure and Quantum. We all much prefer Oasis class.

We are in 2 bedroom aqua suite 9330... Silly question but looking at ship head on is port on the right side? Are there 7 aqua suites on each side? Trying to figure out where we would be... I think right side second deck up?

Port side is left facing forward. So on these pictures you would be on the left. There's no deck 13 so count down from 14 (skipping 13) to find your suite. Deck 14 is the first deck with balconies below the flow rider.

We are in 2 bedroom aqua suite 9330... Silly question but looking at ship head on is port on the right side? Are there 7 aqua suites on each side? Trying to figure out where we would be... I think right side second deck up?

Port = left. From the Aqua Theater, facing the fore of the ship, 9330 would be to your left. Deck with bottom of the rock wall is deck 7, so you'd be up 2 decks from that.

Port side is left facing forward. So on these pictures you would be on the left. There's no deck 13 so count down from 14 (skipping 13) to find your suite. Deck 14 is the first deck with balconies below the flow rider.

Your suite visible in this photo (as well as some lifeboats onboard the ship now).

0116ce0b811d90c552c5dbd5552b492c.jpg

Edited by Lloyd555

So happy to find this thread! So much fun Information and pictures. We are booked on the "inaugural" cruise on may 29th. We didn't book it because we thought it would be super special for the guests, but because we have done the route it starts doing from Barcelona at end end of the "inaugural" cruise last year. And we are really looking forward to a new ship, spending a few fun-packed days in London before, and relaxing on the many days at sea on the new ship.

I just texted my family some screen shots of the pics here and we are all ready to take the abyss down to dinner.

Please keep up the pics and info for those of us out of the loop here. [emoji7][emoji7]

What great photos. So neat to see photos in the process while it's being built. Thanks for sharing.

Curious though...how did you capture pictures on the ship? Are you a worker there?

I am not a worker at the shipyard... although I wish I were. :D

And employees and visitors are not allowed to take photos at the shipyard.

Edited by Lloyd555

I suppose another method to help someone lock in Port and Starboard would simply be P.S. - when looking forward of course.

Tom

And that's when you have to remember which end is pointy and which end is rounded. :D I can see the captain's of the boat cringing if they could read this. :p