Dynamic Dining postponed for Oasis & Allure

brfan

but that is a very limited menu. all i've seen is that oasis and allure are still delayed indefinitly. just off last saturday.

It may be limited but for one evening there should be something that anyone not wanting Asian food will find more than acceptable. Even on ships that have a main dining room with menus that change each evening, there are some menus when the only thing that I find worth ordering is in the "Always available" section.

Edited by negc

It may be limited but for one evening there should be something that anyone not wanting Asian food will find more than acceptable. Even on ships that have a main dining room with menus that change each evening, there are some menus when the only thing that I find worth ordering is in the "Always available" section.

True. I happen to like Asian food, DH is not that fond of it, but he has always found something he likes on the "always available" portion of the menu.

True. I happen to like Asian food, DH is not that fond of it, but he has always found something he likes on the "always available" portion of the menu.

Hi Karen. I have the solution, lets switch spouses for one dinner when we sail on Harmony. I like Asian food and Lisa doesn't. Problem solved.:) I have never got to eat at the hibachi restaurant. All joking aside the always available menu has "saved" a meal here and there for our family, espically when our DS is with us.

Hi Karen. I have the solution, lets switch spouses for one dinner when we sail on Harmony. I like Asian food and Lisa doesn't. Problem solved.:) I have never got to eat at the hibachi restaurant. All joking aside the always available menu has "saved" a meal here and there for our family, espically when our DS is with us.

LOL, you may be on to something, Andrew. However, this is one of those "looks good on paper" situations. :D :D

LOL, you may be on to something, Andrew. However, this is one of those "looks good on paper" situations. :D :D

Possibly like DD. I look forward to trying it, and if it never comes so be it. We have only eaten in the MDR 2 times on the Osais Class, I doubt it will effect us that much.

Maybe the four of us could do the hibache and order JR burgers for our spouses. :D

According to the desk plans Silk won't be on Harmony. It will be Chic.

Possibly like DD. I look forward to trying it, and if it never comes so be it. We have only eaten in the MDR 2 times on the Osais Class, I doubt it will effect us that much.

Maybe the four of us could do the hibache and order JR burgers for our spouses. :D

Sounds doable to me! :D

According to the desk plans Silk won't be on Harmony. It will be Chic.

Problem solved, lol!

With the May 22nd sailing being a 10 night sailing, that would indicate 30% rotation rate in the Grande.

Would that then be the following ratio then?

Grand 3, 30%

Silk 2, 20%

Chic 2, 20%

American Icon 2, 20 %

Devinly Decadence 1, 10 %

when we arrived at the cabin. There was a nice sheet with our rotational dining on it. We had 3 grande nights.

We don't eat Asian food, rather particular about our food........ so that maybe a WJ night or see what their alternative menu is?

Really prefer the traditional MDR experience we like and are used to. I am on GF and it works great but moving around MDR and picking the menu the night before on what you are having the next day.... is going to be a challenge? Surely they have others with diet issues and have it all figured out.:rolleyes: Knowing RCL I am not counting on their efficiency though.

I wonder how many get mixed up and don't know where they are supposed to eat.:rolleyes: If each night is different that is confusing to a Lot of cruise people......

With the May 22nd sailing being a 10 night sailing, that would indicate 30% rotation rate in the Grande.

Grand 3, 30%

Silk 2, 20%

Chic 2, 20%

American Icon 2, 20 %

Wow, I had not heard that Devinly was part of Classic rotation. Has that been mentioned before. :confused:

Wow, I had not heard that Devinly was part of Classic rotation. Has that been mentioned before. :confused:

It does not have to be. It was not mentioned that any other venue yet was 3 of 10, other than the Grande.

Divinly Decadence is a complementary venue now and part of DD choice.

Grand 3, 30%

Silk 2, 20%

Chic 2, 20%

American Icon 2, 20 %

It depends on what restaurant that you start in. Those that start in the grande will get an extra day there.

G,S,C,A,G,S,C,A,G,S....Grande and Silk three times, Chic and American icon twice.

The second group would have the following rotation...S,C,A,G....

Third group....C,A,G,S...

Fourth group..A,G,S,C...

Devinely Decadence is not part of the rotation.

It does not have to be. It was not mentioned that any other venue yet was 3 of 10, other than the Grande.

Divinly Decadence is a complementary venue now and part of DD choice.

So you're just guessing. Stitchman, help us out here.

Devinely Decadence is part of the complimentary dining venues but not part of the rotation most likely due to its very small seating capacity compared to the 4 main complimentary restaurants.

If you want to eat there you just don't go to one of your assigned nights in the regular rotation. Just like doing the rotation and then choosing to dine in a specialty restaurant one evening.

There was a question mark there.....

I knew on a 10 night sailing there had to be either one venue offered a 3rd night as well or another option that was just one night.

It now sounds like there must have been a second venue scheduled for 3 visits on the rotation.

There was a question mark there.....

I knew on a 10 night sailing there had to be either one venue offered a 3rd night as well or another option that was just one night.

It now sounds like there must have been a second venue scheduled for 3 visits on the rotation.

Sorry, no offense

The updated dining guide shows all updates for Ovation and Harmony and confirms that DD should be active on all ships during 2016. The note at the bottom of the guide states "Coming late 2015/2016 depending on ship"

http://www.royalcaribbean.com/statichtmlpage.do?pagename=brochure_dining_guide_options

I tried to read the link, but could not find where it says that ALL ships will have DD next year. And I read the bottom of the guide that said "Coming late 2015/2016..." but couldn't see the corresponding reference to the specific ship.