Helipad on Liberty

This will be our third time on the Freedom class but we have never been to the helipad so we'd like to go there for sail away! Can someone give me directions?! lol

Any other cool or secret spots to check out?

Walk outside on deck 4. Walk forward to a flight of stairs, go up the stairs and continue forward.

Walk outside on deck 4. Walk forward to a flight of stairs, go up the stairs and continue forward.

You can also go into The Sphinx and turn right or left right in front of the bar/sound booth and go out those doors and head to the bow. It was never closed that I noticed.

If it is really windy or rough seas, they will close the gate that allows access up the stairs. I have found it to be closed on a few occasions.

The helipad is my favorite place for stargazing at night, very dark & usually quiet. On a clear night it is amazing the number of stars you can see.

Sherri:)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

Thank you for the access information. Is the helipad accessible when leaving/arriving at ports?

• 1 year later...
If it is really windy or rough seas, they will close the gate that allows access up the stairs. I have found it to be closed on a few occasions.

The helipad is my favorite place for stargazing at night, very dark & usually quiet. On a clear night it is amazing the number of stars you can see.

Sherri:)

We are on the April 23rd sailing. This will be our second time on the Liberty. I love the helipad. I haven't been up there at night for star gazing, but I'm gonna have to do it this time for sure.

SaveSave

We are on the April 23rd sailing. This will be our second time on the Liberty. I love the helipad. I haven't been up there at night for star gazing, but I'm gonna have to do it this time for sure.

SaveSave

don't miss the Mini-Golf either. . . tends to be DEAD at night, and the stargazing from there was good too.