30 for 30 deal from June 1st??

I have the same sequence, boho to 30/30 and my agent says I can't get the cyber sale, that they are for new bookings only. Did you call Royal or book with a TA? Anyone else get this? She says it's in the fine print[emoji22]

I did not call because my reservation is not eligible as I have the C&A discount. I know it's in the fine print, but some TA's will still try (and wasn't 30 for 30 also for new reservations only?). Would you lose anything if you had to cancel and rebook with the new discount?

I asked if I could do that and my TA said they won't give it to you because they would know you've already been booked. Somehow that didn't sit right with me so I went to CC for answers! (No, I wouldn't lose anything by rebooking) Should I call back and ask her to try it?

I asked if I could do that and my TA said they won't give it to you because they would know you've already been booked. Somehow that didn't sit right with me so I went to CC for answers! (No, I wouldn't lose anything by rebooking) Should I call back and ask her to try it?

They have been allowing changes to an existing reservation for all these sales even though the fine print says New bookings only. Yes I would try again

Edited by molly361

They have been allowing changes to an existing reservation for all these sales even though the fine print says New bookings only. Yes I would try again

Yeah, and then find a new TA who is at least willing to try adding promotions after the fact :-).

Called my TA back and she actually had followed up on the cyber discount . RC said I could have it but I'd lose the $75 gift card payment made from my Royal cc???? Seems they miscoded it as a perk instead of payment.

Will follow up tomorrow to straighten this out- she said a lot depends on the RC agent you get. Makes me feel good that she's going to bat for me, been using them since 1994.

The price of my grand suite on Harmony, 4/22/17 sailing, just went UP $1300.00.

Looks like Royal has finally caught on to the great pricing for this ship, and made some "adjustments" to the price!

Good for you! Were you able to add the Cyber Sale discount to the existing reservation or did you have to do a new booking? Presumably you don't qualify for the C&A balcony discount.

Hi. My existing booking was just adjusted. I haven't sailed RCL in 15 years, I qualify for diddly. ;)

I don't have enough C&A points, so that doesn't apply to me. But wonder if I can get this applied to the reservation I made a couple days ago for a CP Balcony. Also - when I did a search for Royal Caribbean Cyber Sale, I also found a site that states that RC will have a Weekend Wow sale June 19-21, including OBC of $50 for balcony ($25 for lesser cabin). Wonder if I can get that added on too? My reservation is for January 2017, so I'm not going to turn it over to my TA yet. Will continue trying to deal directly with RC.

I don't know if you know, but you have 60 days from making your reservation to turn the booking over to a travel agent.

I don't know if you know, but you have 60 days from making your reservation to turn the booking over to a travel agent.
Thanks. I didn't know that it had to be done within 60 days. Since my TA offers a 5% rebate on my credit card, it's probably worth it to transfer (for about $70 back). I just checked the rate on the cyber sale, and it would be only $34 less for the Central Park balcony. I guess I'll try to call tomorrow, and see how long it will take to find out if they'll drop the price.

The L1 Crown Loft we have booked on the Harmony sailing 4-22-17 just went up

$1400.

The L1 we booked for 12-03-2016 now costs $1400 more as well.

Feel great on the price we got! :)

But all my procrastinating friends and family will now likely not join us on this cruise. :( I told them to act fast, I TOLD them!

The L1 we booked for 12-03-2016 now costs $1400 more as well.

Feel great on the price we got! :)

But all my procrastinating friends and family will now likely not join us on this cruise. :( I told them to act fast, I TOLD them!

They can always join you in lesser cabins. And yes, some people just don't understand the urgency when you tell them they need to book quickly.