30 for 30 deal from June 1st??

I am on Harmony in Feb 2017. I was booked in an ocean view balcony and was able to switch to a junior suite for only about $150 more for the week!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We just booked the February 18, 2017 sailing on Harmony....got a great price on a Boardwalk balcony.

Which sailing are you on?

We just booked the February 18, 2017 sailing on Harmony....got a great price on a Boardwalk balcony.

Which sailing are you on?

Paulette,

We just booked a B2B on Harmony today. The prices were amazing. Your week is our first week! I will look forward to getting to know you, and Harmony, over the next 18 months! We booked an oceanview hump balcony.

Lauri

Well, color me shocked. I actually got a nearly $300 savings on my Alaska cruise by changing from the BOGOHO to the 30/30/30. And I booked us on the Harmony for 2017 for what I consider a steal. So, thanks, RCCL, you finally (at least for me) had a sale that's actually a sale.

May's BOHO sale did not apply to Harmony sailings but June's 30 for 30 does. Just saved over 800$ on sailing I booked 1st on 10 May. 30 for 30 still does not apply to Anthem but if you are sailing on Harmony I would double check your price.

I tried to do a mock bookings at 3 of my cruises and it won't let me, but refers me to call RCL directly. Not expecting saving, but just curious. Anyone having similar problems.

Addendum: Was able to do mock booking on 2 of my cruises, but I'm having a difficult time reconciling the D+ balcony discount and the 30% reduction to the 1st passenger. The Balcony discount comes to $175 rather than the $250--anyone having this issue?

Example: Anthem 8/25/16, D7 category

$1,876 $1,876

188 188

(739) (564)

$1,325 $1,500

The right amount of reduction for the 1st passenger should be a total of $814 rather than the $739. Will have to call my TA.

Ps. The fare went from $1592 per to $1876. However, even with the lower balcony discount and higher fare there is still a savings of approx. $500 as the Anthem, when booked, was not subject to any discount.

Addendum: Was able to do mock booking on 2 of my cruises, but I'm having a difficult time reconciling the D+ balcony discount and the 30% reduction to the 1st passenger. The Balcony discount comes to $175 rather than the $250--anyone having this issue?

$1,876 $1,876

188 188

(739) (564)

$1,325 $1,500

The right amount of reduction for the 1st passenger should be a total of $814 rather than the $739. Will have to call my TA.

Ps. The fare went from $1592 per to $1876. However, even with the lower balcony discount and higher fare there is still a savings of approx. $500 as the Anthem, when booked, was not subject to any discount.

They seem to be discounting the balcony discount also.

250 - 30% = 175

Edited by Retired LEO

I had to pinch myself with the Harmony April 2017 prices!!!! I keep thinking I'm going to get an email stating they had a programming glitch and will not be honoring the price of my D2 hump cabin!!!!

We have 15 cruises booked between this month and April of 2017. We also have a fairly broad range of cabins and ships. Here is what I learned.

6 inside solo's (M's & N's) increased an average of $445 each

A 7 day E2 went down $47

A 3 day JS went up $130, a 4 day JS went up $515, another 4 day JS went up $88, a 7 day JS went up $2,050 :confused: and an 11 day JS went down $156

3 cabins were unavailable for re-pricing because thery were sold out.

I did send an email to my TA to request a new price on the one that went down $156. I guess I got fairly good prices to begin with.:cool:

YMMV

They seem to be discounting the balcony discount also.

250 - 30% = 175

We had 6 cruises repriced and on all bookings the balcony discount was not touched.

What they did was they subtracted the full balcony discount from Passenger #1 and then took 30% off of that. Passenger #2 got 30% off the full cruise fare.

$1,876 $1,876

188 188

(739) (564)

$1,325 $1,500

Yes the same thing with our Balcony discount. They took 30% off the $100 discount. So my CAS savings was only $70. But we saved $1200 on our Harmony cruise, so I guess I can't complain.

Paulette,

We just booked a B2B on Harmony today. The prices were amazing. Your week is our first week! I will look forward to getting to know you, and Harmony, over the next 18 months! We booked an oceanview hump balcony.

Lauri

Presuming feb 25th is your second week, you'll be on with me and ramblin ma'am. :D come join our itty bitty roll call (right now it's 4 members :)).

i don't really want to do a B2B (i know, i'm weird), but we are seriously considering the transatlantic in oct 2016 because the prices have dropped so much. i have 2 rooms on hold, though i'm not sure i'll bite the bullet. i hate to fly, and that's a loooong flight to barcelona....

I just saved $245 on a Radiance cruise from Sydney to Auckland next December - which I just booked last week. 4 weeks ago I got a price reduction on an Ovation sailing next summer. These are the only two price reductions I've every received - and I'm D+. I think some of the prices now are quite good.

We booked a cruise today our first back on RC in many years. The price is excellent compared to the very similar one we have booked through Princess. Savings is over $2,000 USD. Makes a happy day for us.

Paulette,

Lauri

Lauri, I look forward to getting to know you better over the coming months....but I am confused. If I look at your list of cruises in your signature (at this moment) you show a cruise on Navigator on 2/17/17, not on Harmony sailing on 2/18/17.....just pointing this out to a fellow cruiser...I want you on the correct ship!

Presuming feb 25th is your second week, you'll be on with me and ramblin ma'am. :D come join our itty bitty roll call (right now it's 4 members :)).

i don't really want to do a B2B (i know, i'm weird), but we are seriously considering the transatlantic in oct 2016 because the prices have dropped so much. i have 2 rooms on hold, though i'm not sure i'll bite the bullet. i hate to fly, and that's a loooong flight to barcelona....

I swapped out a B2B2B for 10 night Med and a 14 day TA. Saved a few hundred bucks also. Hopefully that will offset air from Atlanta to Venice.

Yes! I will come join you! Thanks for the invite!

Lauri

We have 2 JS's booked for the Dec. 17, 2016 Harmony sailing, and the sale just saved us $1100 per cabin. We could have switched to Grand Suites for the original price of the Junior Suites, but decided to pocket the $2000+ instead.

Lauri, I look forward to getting to know you better over the coming months....but I am confused. If I look at your list of cruises in your signature (at this moment) you show a cruise on Navigator on 2/17/17, not on Harmony sailing on 2/18/17.....just pointing this out to a fellow cruiser...I want you on the correct ship!

I have to remove Navigator from my signature! We decided to dump that cruise and book this Harmony B2B. These prices are too incredible to pass up, especially for a new ship! Is there a roll call started for this cruise?

lauri

I have to remove Navigator from my signature! We decided to dump that cruise and book this Harmony B2B. These prices are too incredible to pass up, especially for a new ship! Is there a roll call started for this cruise?

lauri

I feel so much better now! Thanks....I look even more to meeting you NOW, that I am sure you are ON the same cruise!

Now that I'm safely booked, the November 27, 2016 Jewel of the Seas out of San Juan has in my opinion excellent prices on balconies and JSs. I know that's a slow week but wow! Good (unique for Royal) itinerary as well.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

We have 15 cruises booked between this month and April of 2017. We also have a fairly broad range of cabins and ships. Here is what I learned.

6 inside solo's (M's & N's) increased an average of $445 each

A 7 day E2 went down $47

A 3 day JS went up $130, a 4 day JS went up $515, another 4 day JS went up $88, a 7 day JS went up $2,050 :confused: and an 11 day JS went down $156

3 cabins were unavailable for re-pricing because thery were sold out.

I did send an email to my TA to request a new price on the one that went down $156. I guess I got fairly good prices to begin with.:cool:

YMMV

Heard back from TA. The JS actually went down $300 and I got a surprise reduction of $500 on our RS that I listed above as sold out. Didn't even ask her about that one.

Cheers