Video goes viral of girl falling down Allure stairs!

ocav

Saw this the other day on Facebook and I thought I recognised the stairway...

http://www.buzzfeed.com/carolinekee/this-girl-is-almost-okay-after-the-most-epic-fall-ever

Occurred outside Dazzles so I'm assuming it's Allure while on a spring break cruise. Girl is fine with just a fractured arm, but it's quite funny to watch

Glad she's OK but what a stupid thing to do.

http://www.buzzfeed.com/carolinekee/this-girl-is-almost-okay-after-the-most-epic-fall-ever

Occurred outside Dazzles so I'm assuming it's Allure while on a spring break cruise. Girl is fine with just a fractured arm, but it's quite funny to watch

Yup, I saw it on Twitter last week and thought I recognized the stairwell too!

She is very lucky it didnt break her neck or back. I bet she never goes "railing surfing" again

I don't know. At the end of the article, she says she would do it again, but would hold on with both hands... Some people don't learn very quickly.

Seems she has a broken rib. Not funny at all. She could have been seriously hurt. I wonder if a law suit against the cruise line is next. I can hear it now....."Those railings are just asking to be used in such a dangerous manner"

Again - glad she is OK

M

Seems she has a broken rib. Not funny at all. She could have been seriously hurt. I wonder if a law suit against the cruise line is next. I can hear it now....."Those railings are just asking to be used in such a dangerous manner"

Again - glad she is OK

M

I was thinking the same thing. Wouldn't surprise me at all if a law suit is pending.

I knew I recognized that artwork. I saw this yesterday. What an idiot. UGH!

I was thinking the same thing. Wouldn't surprise me at all if a law suit is pending.

I dont see how she could possibly stand a chance at winning a lawsuit. Im sure Jim Walker is trying his best to spin it to make it Royal Caribbeans fault though :rolleyes:

I don't know. At the end of the article, she says she would do it again, but would hold on with both hands... Some people don't learn very quickly.

If it were up to me, I would put that family on the do not sail list.

Na, just 17.

I'm just glad we didn't have smart phones and the internet when I was 17.;)

So do many of my fellow CCer's I bet.:)

Here Here! I often say I'm so glad we did not have cell phones (and cell phones with cameras) when I was in High School...and Facebook, and Snapchat, etc.

Seriously though, I'm amazed at those that would throw this young girl off a ship. She was 17...stupid-YES, but who didn't do anything stupid at 17? Have you never rail surfed? I highly doubt these girls were doing it up and down the stair case all night. It looks more like a spontaneous, let's slide down this short railing real quick and video it thing. Kick off a ship? NO.

I have to say she was very lucky she didn't get hurt worse. That looked horrible!

Here Here! I often say I'm so glad we did not have cell phones (and cell phones with cameras) when I was in High School...and Facebook, and Snapchat, etc.

Seriously though, I'm amazed at those that would throw this young girl off a ship. She was 17...stupid-YES, but who didn't do anything stupid at 17? Have you never rail surfed? I highly doubt these girls were doing it up and down the stair case all night. It looks more like a spontaneous, let's slide down this short railing real quick and video it thing. Kick off a ship? NO.

I have to say she was very lucky she didn't get hurt worse. That looked horrible!

Well said.

Thrown off the ship? Give me a break.