Do You Follow Celebrity on Social?

No to Facebook.

No to Twitter

No to any social media except Cruise Critic. I tried FB a few years ago, but was totally bombarded with requests to add "friends" that I cancelled my account and went back into my cave.....

ED

On FB and Instagram. I don't use twitter so obviously not there.

As others have mentioned, I would love to see more content related to the ships. I would also like to see updates on staff - who is on which ship and maybe a "where are they now?" I would also agree that there is a bit too much advertising, especially when there is so much more you can do with social media.

No, to all social media sites, especially Facebook which I will never be a part of. One of the richest companies around, with one of the richest CEOs in the world, every dollar of it from convincing millions of people that they needed their "free" service, while behind closed doors quietly selling member's private information to advertisers for profit. Nope. Not for me.

Edited by PTMary

Yes, I "like" you on FB; I also am a member of a group of Celebrity cruisers (not roll call specific) on social-media-who-cannot-be-named but who's initials are FB.

I just looked back at your page on FB and although I'm following I'm not getting any posts on my timeline.

Same here but unless I remember to go and look - nothing is on my feed.

I have you as a Facebook friend or like, but for some reason, you don't really ever appear on my feed so I never really pay attention there.

My experience exactly. I've like the page number of times but I rarely see anything posted from you guys

No for me either.....I am on the computer all day at work...for my

cruising fix, Cruise Critic is just fine. I have no interest in all the

"social media sites" out there.

Why don't you just do a poll?.....and for those of us who choose not

to do the social media thing, if Celebrity has something of value/

importance to tell us, I suppose they could just post a thread on

here.

Hello,

Like Lois' post above...I do not follow/belong to any social media sites, and never will...(and no I am not some relic dinosaur who is unfamiliar with the sites...in fact, friends give me a hard time because my Mom follows FB, and I don't:D)

I will continue to get any pertinent cruise info from this site...and hope Celebrity will continue to post here with frequency and timely information.

Thanks

BBL

Edited by BourbonNBluesLuvr

[php]

[/php]

Too many guests were swiping right! I guess everyone wants to get matched up with Celebrity Cruises. :P

No idea what swiping right means...

We do not do anything except cruisecritic, travel and cruise magazines...We have .privacy/.security concerns with regard to others...We have made it to Elite Plus without social media ...,

We recently peeked at the facebook page for X to see the silly photos for the ad campaign with the baskets...perhaps newer customers are more on social media but we get most cruise info here on CC and the X website when it is working!

While I have a twitter and a FB account, I only use them when I've been alerted somewhere else that I want the info or discount there. I consider those social media sites time suckers. If I'm going to find out cruise information, I get all I need here at CC, the targeted and well indexed site.

I noticed someone said something to the effect that they get a lot of ads here. I get none on CC (sry CC) but I love my ad blocker. :p

I think there should be a poll for different age groups and that would give a better over all picture. I'm in my early 70s and love social media. But I don't use them like my kids do. I follow people on Twitter and FB that I am interested in, - politicians, news, travel sites etc. I very seldom post anything but the exception is twitter. I find it excellent for dealing with corporations as you get an extremely fast response. I don't even think about emailing anymore as Twitter is faster and you get a personal response.