Symphony of the Seas' Blocks Are in the House!

Bookings will likely open sometime in March.

I sort of thought that. We booked Harmony on day 1 and that was March 17/15 for Oct 23/17! It was a long wait but an extremely good price and so worth it, we loved Harmony.

I sort of thought that. We booked Harmony on day 1 and that was March 17/15 for Oct 23/17! It was a long wait but an extremely good price and so worth it, we loved Harmony.

We loved Harmony too and are waiting for booking to open up for this one. Will we see you on her?

Sent from my iPad using Forums

That's a lot of Oasis class ships in Florida.

Part of it could also be to establish and position themselves vs the competitors with all the new builds heading to South Florida in the next several years. MSC will now have three ships sailing out of Miami at some point. Virgin Cruises will also be sailing from Miami when their first ship is delivered. And then the other new ships from Carnival and NCL.

We loved Harmony too and are waiting for booking to open up for this one. Will we see you on her?

Sent from my iPad using Forums

I'd love to do another TA. Especially a beading class! I found this little light/magnifier by Ottlite, I would be perfect, fit right in the suitcase.

How's this? 😉

Lowering a Central Park port side block onto the Symphony of the Seas build.

47050221ca27d4c61bab9f658a2b103b.jpg

More good stuff :cool:

We loved Harmony too and are waiting for booking to open up for this one.

We are hoping they open up booking before 2-17 so we can try to book on Next Cruise ;)

If not, just book any cruise on board and switch it when the sailing you want does open up.

Thanks for the reminder. :) That's actually how we ended up on Harmony. Nancy had booked Allure while on Adventure, and we switched to Harmony after it became available.

How's this? 😉

Lowering a Central Park port side block onto the Symphony of the Seas build.

47050221ca27d4c61bab9f658a2b103b.jpg

60eb394ea1ba6b73bdc630c684187829.jpg

d117e279b312d78caf061b513fcbee13.jpg

fdd193a51700802fe353d162e0625d76.jpg

455fe53d31d78a2f8fa0217d8e47de36.jpg

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk

Wow! I think thats crazy they can do that with all that glass in there. Just a small tweak and i would think all those doors and panes of glass would break or pop out.

Frank in the Symphony of the Seas FB group asked...

The Harmony of the Seas was originally going to have Dynamic Dining so it has its décor in the MDR.

What kind of décor can we expect in Symphony of the Seas' MDR?

4a1578d888fb8effd59f0241fac8099c.jpg

Maybe something similar to Oasis and Allure with the nice big Chandelier in the middle. I am sure it will be something very modern. Also depending on where she will home port may be Miami, a South Beach touch...???

So Symphony will be different from the three sisters? Well, at least folks will stop being confused by the different decor and naming scheme of the three levels of the MDR.

Don't know if it will be different. That's what Frank in FB group was wondering.

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk