Symphony of the Seas' Blocks Are in the House!

Had to check the invoice and it was in fact the 20th March we booked. That was the first day it was released and not the 1st.

Can I put that down to a senior moment....

Senior moment or not, you'd think they'd at least have SOME info out there for the lot of us that are impatiently waiting for Oasis 4!! Come on RCCL, toss me a biscuit! :D

Senior moment or not, you'd think they'd at least have SOME info out there for the lot of us that are impatiently waiting for Oasis 4!! Come on RCCL, toss me a biscuit! :D

Didn't even hear who won the comp for the best pic of the 3 sisters. I suppose it saved them a free cruise.

Didn't even hear who won the comp for the best pic of the 3 sisters. I suppose it saved them a free cruise.

Yes we did Harmony TA and booked it back in March 2015, I am guessing we will do the same this March for OA4 TA 2018.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Edited by Bild Em Bigger

Yes we did Harmony TA and booked it back in March 2015, I am guessing we will do the same this March for OA4 TA 2018.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

We booked our 12/17/16 Harmony Caribbean sailing back in April, 2015. There was a very significant price drop in June, 2015, which we took advantage of. But after that, the price continued to go up (and up, and up, and up) until the time of sailing.

Did you find that booking very early allowed you to take advantage of the best price?

Senior moment or not, you'd think they'd at least have SOME info out there for the lot of us that are impatiently waiting for Oasis 4!!

Not really different than all other ships for 2018 - just like for the past several years, the itineraries will likely be out in March.

Not really different than all other ships for 2018 - just like for the past several years, the itineraries will likely be out in March.

Your missing the point.

Other ships have a name. They released a list of names for Harmony in advance before they decided on Harmony. Not even a press release or maybe they are just sticking with Oasis 4 of the Seas

Your missing the point.

Other ships have a name. They released a list of names for Harmony in advance before they decided on Harmony. Not even a press release or maybe they are just sticking with Oasis 4 of the Seas

It'll get a name of its own...likely to be announced somehow about 3-4 months before completion like in the past.

When we arrived in our cabin for the Harmony TA there was a note in our cabin stating that there would be a naming ceremony for Oasis 4. We thought Royal would do it when they were photographing the three sisters?? But No.....

Sent from my VS990 using Tapatalk

When we arrived in our cabin for the Harmony TA there was a note in our cabin stating that there would be a naming ceremony for Oasis 4. We thought Royal would do it when they were photographing the three sisters?? But No.....

Interesting. I wonder why they didn't go ahead with it. Did anyone ask?

It'll get a name of its own...likely to be announced somehow about 3-4 months before completion like in the past.

Harmony was named in February of 2015, roughly 15-16 months before her first sailing.

They're not going to take bookings for an unnamed ship, so if Oasis 4's itineraries are indeed going to released in March/April of this year, there will almost definitely be a name by that point.

Harmony was named in February of 2015, roughly 15-16 months before her first sailing.

They're not going to take bookings for an unnamed ship, so if Oasis 4's itineraries are indeed going to released in March/April of this year, there will almost definitely be a name by that point.

Glad someone understands what I was saying.

Named in Feb

Booked in March

Sailed in May the following year.

Doesn't leave O-4 a lot of time. There was a lot more press about Harmony before it was named in Feb.

If the release dates are the same as last year, then it's only 6 weeks to go

Your missing the point.

I thought we were discussing itineraries, not names.:confused:

Obviously, O4 will have a name by the time itineraries come out in 2+ months.

Interesting. I wonder why they didn't go ahead with it. Did anyone ask?

I didn't ask anyone....

I guess I don't really care what they call it. I'll be back on Harmony on Saturday. I'll ask around.....

Don't think I'll be booking an Oasis class after this next run. I miss the smaller ships.

Jewel....good idea.

But...

We're doing the Explorer TP in October with Jean and Martin. What are you thinking for 2018?

All I've got for 2018 is an Adventure B2B in Jan/Feb. I'll be looking for another westbound TA in the Fall. Voyager class is as large as I'd like to go. Maybe Navigator if it is coming from England.

All I've got for 2018 is an Adventure B2B in Jan/Feb. I'll be looking for another westbound TA in the Fall. Voyager class is as large as I'd like to go. Maybe Navigator if it is coming from England.

Sounds like a plan....

Navigator England to Miami.

I missed out on that Fantastic rate you got on that Adventure B2B. We are doing Navigator March 2018 with a large group of friends.

Pieces of Oasis 4 from CNI in Montoir-De-Bretagne, Pays De La Loire, France.

Photos by CNI

Wave breakers area

67159651ceb0220d48ef86b6ac80f6b1.jpg

Diving platform towers

e8460ebd5beaceeb97bb86d3cfd4591a.jpg

FlowRider frame

2e001f06fe1e97b30268238581386c69.jpg

c2feabd6829e408fe91ebf11e106b870.jpg

FlowRider usually built by Mobimar in Turku, Finland.

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk

Edited by Lloyd555