Symphony of the Seas' Blocks Are in the House!

Part of it could also be to establish and position themselves vs the competitors with all the new builds heading to South Florida in the next several years. MSC will now have three ships sailing out of Miami at some point. Virgin Cruises will also be sailing from Miami when their first ship is delivered. And then the other new ships from Carnival and NCL.

Wow, busy ports. I've seen old pictures of at least 10 cruise ships at Port of Miami there all at same time! But ships lot bigger now....

I haven't read thru all the posts and need to book in april or i'll start losing my rccl visa points, thinking of booking harmony or the new ship - any idea what will be different and what the itinerary will be and new shows? Thanks :) Hope yall have a good Monday

I haven't read thru all the posts and need to book in april or i'll start losing my rccl visa points, thinking of booking harmony or the new ship - any idea what will be different and what the itinerary will be and new shows? Thanks :) Hope yall have a good Monday

This would appear to limit that option. Hard to use those points for anything anymore.

fa4927fe70c69651d2dc28046dbf900e.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Forums

You'll be able to book it in about 2 weeks - figure Oct 2018.

We are watching for the release! We loved the Harmony TA.:cool:

We are hoing the prices are as good on the new Symphony as they were in the beginning on the Harmony. We missed the initial Harmony prices but ended up booking a great outside cabin instead of our usual balcony. We would get that same cabin again unless the balcony prices are about the same after our Diamond discount is applied.(yn)