Captain's Club Points

flyingv4me

Hi, everyone!

How long does it take for Captain's Club point to be updated? My Alaska cruise ended last Friday. Just curious because I should be getting an extra 25 points for this one due to the Celebrity offer in place when I booked. Those extra 25 points, plus the extra 25 I'm supposed to get for each cruise on my B2B in January, will make me Elite! :)

Thanks!

Hi, everyone!

How long does it take for Captain's Club point to be updated? My Alaska cruise ended last Friday. Just curious because I should be getting an extra 25 points for this one due to the Celebrity offer in place when I booked. Those extra 25 points, plus the extra 25 I'm supposed to get for each cruise on my B2B in January, will make me Elite! :)

Thanks!

The average tends to be about 10 days, but could be more. The extra points may take more time to post. You should have the points listed and your status changed well before your next cruise. If there is a problem and points are not added by December, call Captain's Club and they will take care of it. Enjoy your Elite benefits.

Hi, everyone!

Thanks!

It's take about 2 weeks...

The average tends to be about 10 days, but could be more. The extra points may take more time to post. You should have the points listed and your status changed well before your next cruise. If there is a problem and points are not added by December, call Captain's Club and they will take care of it. Enjoy your Elite benefits.

Thanks!

Sometimes it's taken a couple of months for the points to show up. We still haven't seen our June cruise listed.

You may want to check the points for a cruise that ended at the end of May were posted in less than 2 weeks.

Orator is correct, your cruise points should be pretty quick but it may take awhile for the extra points to show up. Keep on it because mine were never put on my account last year after a couple of months. I didn't push it at the time because they had just done all the Captains Club changes and knew they were busy. I did eventually call and they were put on my account while I was on the phone. Make sure you call the Captains Club when making an inquire.

We departed from Eclipse on 8th August and my points for the cruise were credited about a week later.

However I do not yet have the 25 points for early booking.

Does anyone know whether the Early Booking points relate to Azamara cruises?

I know that our Azamara voyage will earn Captains Club points, but I'm not sure about the Early Booking points.

We departed from Eclipse on 8th August and my points for the cruise were credited about a week later.

However I do not yet have the 25 points for early booking.

Does anyone know whether the Early Booking points relate to Azamara cruises?

I know that our Azamara voyage will earn Captains Club points, but I'm not sure about the Early Booking points.

Mine seem to take about a week too. No, you won't get bonus points for an Az booking.

Phil

Sometimes it's taken a couple of months for the points to show up. We still haven't seen our June cruise listed.

Never took anywhere near that long with all the points I've accumulated save the last cruise I completed this July.

Waited a few weeks then called and guess what, they'd screwed up my wife and my birthdates on board and we were never going to get credit until I called and had them added.

Call the Captains Club if you don't see them after two weeks.

My 2 cents.

• 1 year later...

Not weird at all given Celebrity's current technology deficiencies -- read the dozens and dozens of reports about how bad Celebrity's IT department is, and you'll see that getting the time frame down from two weeks to one week is pretty much a giant step forward for them <smile>

I booked a cruise a year before sailing. The 25 points weren't due until after I got back.

I had to call Celebrity several times to get the bonus points. They either didn't have the date of my

initial booking or lost track of the promotion. I did have an email from booking time that showed the

date of the booking and the promotion, so I eventually got the points. I was eager because those points

put me over the 300 point level into Elite.

Melissa

This past February we did a B2B on the Equinox and on the first cruise we were elite and the second we had enough points for elite+. Captains club hostess took care to get points applied with one phone call (two minutes). Be your own advocate!

Hal

Pardon my slightly off-topic question. I don't mean to hijack this thread. I read on here that some received extra captains club points for early booking. Was that a special one time deal? We often book 1 1/2 to 2 years out and have never received and bonus points for early booking. I have seen some offered on special deals emails, but have not booked any of those.

Back in 2015 when I started this thread (LOL!) Celebrity had run a promotion where if you booked during a specific period you got an extra 25 points. I haven't seen this offered since. I took advantage and got the extra points on three cruises!

Back in 2015 when I started this thread (LOL!) Celebrity had run a promotion where if you booked during a specific period you got an extra 25 points. I haven't seen this offered since. I took advantage and got the extra points on three cruises!

Thanks. I called Captains Club to check when it was offered and they said between Jan. and July 2015 for cruises booked 9 months or longer out. It would have made a difference in our Captains Club level for our upcoming cruise, but sadly we didn't book any Celebrity cruises during that time period. (We had taken a Celebrity break for itineraries that we were interested in that Celebrity wasn't offering).