Are all of the crown and anchor pins the same color?

I ask because my husband and I are platinum. We never received our pins during a cruise so I requested them from C&A. We finally received the pins, but they were attached to a card that said something to the effect of 'Congratulations on achieving Diamond Plus status.' The card was purple but the pins were not.

Sooooo, just wondering if the pins are all the same color. Otherwise, C&A just bumped me a couple of levels!!!

My recollection is that the Platinum, Emerald, and Diamond pins are a similar size and appearance, but the "stones" are different. The Diamond Plus pin is about twice the size of the others.

The cards they are attached to are purple but the pins are I think silver for the lower tiers and gold for the higher. The size and style of the pin and the number and size of the stones vary by tier. As Marc showed with his pictures there is a color band or ribbon in the color that correlates to the color signifying the tier level of the pin. Example: green for Emerald, purple for Diamond Plus, etc.

Don't be concerned, you have the right pin. RCI never makes that good of a mistake.....:D

Edited by leaveitallbehind

I ask because my husband and I are platinum. We never received our pins during a cruise so I requested them from C&A. We finally received the pins, but they were attached to a card that said something to the effect of 'Congratulations on achieving Diamond Plus status.' The card was purple but the pins were not.

Sooooo, just wondering if the pins are all the same color. Otherwise, C&A just bumped me a couple of levels!!!

Same thing happened to us. I never received our Platinum pins, I called C&A and we received the Diamond Plus pins. They are the purple ribbon with 6 diamond stones. I called them back and told them they sent the wrong ones, so I should be getting hopefully the correct ones any day now.

We should be getting our Emerald pins on our Freedom cruise next month.

Same thing happened to us. I never received our Platinum pins, I called C&A and we received the Diamond Plus pins. They are the purple ribbon with 6 diamond stones. I called them back and told them they sent the wrong ones, so I should be getting hopefully the correct ones any day now.

We should be getting our Emerald pins on our Freedom cruise next month.

Could you post a picture of your diamond plus pin? Mine looks like the one on the card that says emerald. I thought that diamond and below pins were plain round, whereas the D + has the fancy edging and one diamond. Thanks.

We have received our pins in the past inconsistently some on board on our next sailing and once in the mail.

We turned Diamond after our last cruise in August.

The web site is updated listing us as diamond, sooo..

Will we be mailed our pins for diamond or get them on next sailing?

Thanks

Sea Ya

I stand corrected. My d+ pin is two toned metal, and has six diamonds on it. It's slightly larger than my other pins. I don't have any like the one shown on the emerald card above. My older pins are just plain round. I had to go and look at my pin to remember it correctly!

We have received our pins in the past inconsistently some on board on our next sailing and once in the mail.

We turned Diamond after our last cruise in August.

The web site is updated listing us as diamond, sooo..

Will we be mailed our pins for diamond or get them on next sailing?

Thanks

Sea Ya

Probsbly get them on your next cruise. You may also want to confirm with the LA on that cruise.

Yes - and with 6 stones in the anchor logo.

And is surrounded by a laurel wreath.

BTW the Diamond pin looks just like the Emerald pin, but with a diamond chip instead of an emerald chip in the anchor

Edited by orville99

I made a wall hanger for my pin collection. I´m cross stitching the cruise line logos and attach them to the wall hanger. Pins are added to the cruise line logo.

maritim-wandbehang2015p1130341.jpg

So on the RCI logo there´s the Platinum pin at the upper right corner, Emerald lower left corner, Diamond lower right corner (plus a pin from the Anthem of the Seas and the Splendour of the Seas which I´ve bought onboard).

steamboats

We are only 16 points from Diamond Plus and we have never received any pins at any level. Not sure what we would have done with them if we had received them. :confused: They would probably be sitting in some drawer somewhere. :)

Same for us. I doubt I would wear them around the ship.

• 3 weeks later...