No daily water in Aqua class per Corp email to ship

TJW

Trust is a big issue:

Celebrity sell you:

What’s included

Your Aquaclass stateroom includes all the luxury features you would expect from Celebrity Cruises, including:

Premium mattresses

Egyptian cotton linens

Interactive TV

Luxury toiletries

Plush bathrobe

Slippers

Aromatherapy diffuser

Pillow menu

Toiletries including shower gel, facial spray and lip balm

Daily delivery of bottled water and teas

Enhanced room service menu designed with health-conscious guests in mind

But what they deliver is a moving target. I know longer trust Celebrity will do the right thing.

Trust is a big issue:

Celebrity sell you:

What’s included

Your Aquaclass stateroom includes all the luxury features you would expect from Celebrity Cruises, including:

Premium mattresses

Egyptian cotton linens

Interactive TV

Luxury toiletries

Plush bathrobe

Slippers

Aromatherapy diffuser

Pillow menu

Toiletries including shower gel, facial spray and lip balm

Daily delivery of bottled water and teas

Enhanced room service menu designed with health-conscious guests in mind

But what they deliver is a moving target. I know longer trust Celebrity will do the right thing.

Actually, when you look at this list - daily bottled water is one of the few things (perhaps the only thing) that you can actually clearly differentiate and say - yes I got that or no I didn't. The rest is a wishy washy list ripe for bean counters to apply their cost cutting.

Egyptian Cotton Linens can be very variable in quality 200 to 1000 thread count

Premium Mattress - what exactly is that

Interactive TV - interactivity on my home TV is web access - tv catch up, Home cloud access - but it a TV with a remote can also be classed as an interactive TV

Luxury toiletries - can mean anything

Plush Bathrobe - virtually any bathrobe could be described as plush

Slippers - hotel ones cost about £1

Aromatherapy diffuser - it's what you put in it that costs the money

Pillow Menu - How big a choice?

Toiletries including lip balm, facial spray and shower gel - defined so you should know what your getting but what quality and is it replenished

Enhanced Room Service - one extra thing makes it enhanced

Edited by DYKWIA

Blu is supposed to be baked into the fee, but I am not sure they remember it. I wish they would make a deal with the spa or someone for upgraded shampoo, lip gloss etc. those white tubes are just sad.

Do they still have facial spray?

Blu is supposed to be baked into the fee, but I am not sure they remember it. I wish they would make a deal with the spa or someone for upgraded shampoo, lip gloss etc. those white tubes are just sad.

Do they still have facial spray?

No more facial spray. On my cruise in Nov on Equinox the only thing on the list we got was Blu. My last Aqua class for me as I did not love Blu! Service was top notch though.

Only petty if you don't mind getting what you paid for. If you paid for a 1A cabin, but was given a 1B cabin instead, you'd be good with that? After all, it's on the same ship, and it's a balcony cabin, etc.

I understand the point that the cruise lines have been cutting back but do some posters realize how petty this issue sounds to most people

Only petty if you don't mind getting what you paid for. If you paid for a 1A cabin, but was given a 1B cabin instead, you'd be good with that? After all, it's on the same ship, and it's a balcony cabin, etc.

Some of the posters will probably say you should be thankful just to get a cabin on the ship.

Celebrity Cruises offers modern luxury service to all of our guests, with additional perks for those in select stateroom categories. Along with guests in Sky Suites and Celebrity Suites, all AquaClass guests receive two complimentary 16.9 oz. bottles of water upon embarkation. Guests in regular veranda staterooms do not receive complimentary bottled water. All guests can take advantage of outstanding perks like a classic beverage package, through our goBig! goBetter! goBest! offer on select sailings.

AquaClass guests will continue to receive the following great benefits:

Services

- A Personal Spa Concierge to arrange Spa treatments

- Welcome bottled water (as explained above)

- Daily delivery of flavored tea

- Priority check-in

- Express luggage delivery

- Priority disembarkation based on travel needs

- Complimentary shoeshine service

Dining

- Exclusive access to Blu, a specialty restaurant featuring "clean cuisine" that also serves complimentary breakfast every day

- Upgraded room service menu

Amenities

- Complimentary access to the Persian Garden and Relaxation Room (Relaxation Room on Solstice Class only)

- Aromatherapy diffuser

- Pillow menu

- Additional bathroom amenities, including shower gel, facial spray and lip balm

- Plush bathrobes

- Slippers

- On-demand wellness programming

Stateroom Features

- Hansgrohe® shower panel

- Fog-free mirror

Dear Celebrity Cruises,

I did not realize that Frank Del Rio and Andy Stuart had taken over the management of Celebrity (one cut back after another, with very little notice).

Oh yes, you forgot one of their (NCL) favorite lines when they remove a benefit or add a charge, "For your convienence."

Edited by ltjn

Services

- Priority check-in

Dining

- Exclusive access to Blu, a specialty restaurant featuring "clean cuisine" that also serves complimentary breakfast every day

Amenities

- Complimentary access to the Persian Garden and Relaxation Room (Relaxation Room on Solstice Class only)

- Aromatherapy diffuser

- Pillow menu

- Additional bathroom amenities, including shower gel, facial spray and lip balm

- Plush bathrobes

- Slippers

Stateroom Features

- Fog-free mirror

I'd love the opportunity to choose either the carafe of flavored tea or water. I just don't care for flavored teas or flavored coffee. Even iced green tea would be a huge improvement.

Edited by thebutlerdidit

I'd love the opportunity to choose either the carafe of flavored tea or water. I just don't care for flavored teas or flavored coffee. Even iced green tea would be a huge improvement.

I would enjoy a carafe of just plain old iced tea. I have never been able to figure out what the stuff in carafes actually is...but it's really not very good (and I'm being polite).

My suggestion is that any changes to benefits listed be made approximately 90 days after the decision to eliminate so that those who were counting on those benefits that were eliminated (e.g. daily bottled water in Aqua) could cancel their cruise with a full refund if they choose (there will only be a vocal few).

I like the new Celebrity promotions because they more than make up for any benefits that have been eliminated (e.g. classic drink package for as much bottled water as I want). This allows me to decide how to spend that promotion to enhance my cruising experience on Celebrity. We like the infused teas in an Aqua stateroom.

Edited by El Crucero

Does anyone else suspect that Celebrity Cruises is a bot and not a real person? :eek: Maybe it's another aspect of the Great X austerity program.

How can we relate to the personality when there is none. Since the change in personnel, the only things I've read from them were cut and paste responses from the marketing propaganda.

They should take a clue from Bonnie over at Azamara. Now she knows how to relate to her customer base and actually tries to help them. Bonnie makes things happen or explains why. Now that's someone we can relate to.

Edited by ChucktownSteve

Some people ignore promotions because they booked years in advance, the constant renegotiation on your vacation is not a luxious experience. Also, not everyone drinks alcohol, making a classic a poor choice for some. While alcohol smooths over the vacation for some it doesn't work for others. The rates including these packages are also higher meaning the vacation is now more expensive.

Also, maybe some of you are missing the point many of us make, there is not always any notice of changes In amenities. We learn about them upon boarding, when passengers report them here.

Complainers are not always hard to please, they usually enjoy their vacations, what they want is the agreement to stand or respectful communication. No one is given a free anything without a higher rate these days.

Cruis critic has a long history of the passengers discussing their xperiences, assisting new passengers, also managing expectations. It's not a just for fans or those intolerant of criticism.

Some people ignore promotions because they booked years in advance, the constant renegotiation on your vacation is not a luxious experience.

That's why we book with our wonderful TA. She keeps tracks of all new promotions and price reductions and notifies us. Yes, it is a luxurious experience. She even matches Celebrities OBC! She is with a virtual travel agency so anyone can use her. I don't understand why people don't use all the resources provided for them by Celebrity or read the Celebrity website that answers 90% of the questions asked on CC.

Edited by El Crucero

Services

- Priority check-in

Dining

Amenities

- Aromatherapy diffuser

- Pillow menu

- Plush bathrobes

- Slippers

Stateroom Features

- Fog-free mirror

So, has anyone else noticed that now the Welcome Aboard sparkling wine, daily canapes and thicker towels are now also missing?:(

(There might be more things..... that's just what i noticed.)

Chip, chip, chip........ :(

So, has anyone else noticed that now the Welcome Aboard sparkling wine, daily canapes and thicker towels are now also missing?:(

Karen its water now, that is what Aq gets as a welcome. Maybe now that they are upgrading the upper suite canapés they no longer offer them to Aq?

I think they are listed under Concierge Class amenities.