Docking in St. Thomas? Which port?

I understand there are a few different places ships dock in St. Thomas. We are sailing Freedom in August. Where can I figure out which dock we will go to?

Havensight.

There are two, not "a few". Havensight and Crown Bay. Unless something extraordinary happens, as Bob said, Freedom will dock at Havensight.

• 3 months later...
Yes...Oasis class ships must dock at Crown Bay because of the depth they need...it used to be a submarine dock.

If you look at the VI Cruise ship schedule both Oasis & Allure are docking at Havensight starting May 17,2016.:confused:

http://www.v i n o w.com/cruise/ship-schedule/5-2016/ (Remove spaces from V I N O W)

Edited by FLACRUISER99

If you look at the VI Cruise ship schedule both Oasis & Allure are docking at Havensight starting May 17,2016.:confused:

http://www.v i n o w.com/cruise/ship-schedule/5-2016/ (Remove spaces from V I N O W)

All of my 2017 Oasis Easterns have swapped St Thomas for San Juan. :(

But we get Labadee in lieu of Nassau. :D

Not necessarily true. There are only a couple of dates through September that the allure and oasis dock at Havensight. just change the date on the last part of the website to each month and you will see the docking positions.

I can remember being out and about on stt one time and getting into a taxi and asking the driver to take us to the cruise port and the driver asking us "which port?" and we had no idea which one. She made her best guess and we made it back to our ship.

As much as enjoy St. John, I dislike Nassau more. I'd take that swap.

Funny thing is, I did not realize it until after we booked them all. I just told Jemma at the Freedom desk to book me several Oasis B2B. didn't even look at them until i was home. :eek:

Not necessarily true. There are only a couple of dates through September that the allure and oasis dock at Havensight. just change the date on the last part of the website to each month and you will see the docking positions.

The point I was trying to make is Oasis class ships have never docked at Havensight before because it needed dredging. I wonder of this has been done?

• 2 years later...
Does anyone know which dock the Freedom Of Seas uses in September 2018? Or where I can find the information?

All RCI ships dock at Crown Bay due to an agreement signed with the VI Port Authority in Dec 2015 and commenced in Oct 2016. This is a 10 year agreement with an option to renew.

I miss docking at Havensight.

All RCI ships dock at Crown Bay due to an agreement signed with the VI Port Authority in Dec 2015 and commenced in Oct 2016. This is a 10 year agreement with an option to renew.

I miss docking at Havensight.

Agree. We hate Crown Bay.