Harmony. I refuse to get off until........

....they throw me off, ( thankfully that will not be until Barcelona ) as I am having such a good time.

So glad we are on board The Harmony, sure there has been some ongoing maintainance in some areas, but day by day the few facilities that needed attention are being opened, the crew are working hard and smiling throughout.

Could I make negative comments, sure ........or I could choose to have a great time and enjoy this incredible ship. I work hard for the money I chose to spend to be here, and therefore I am going to ensure I enjoy my time.

Anyone heading to the ship for the next sailing will wonder what all the fuss is about, all we need now is sunshine. The captain has not found that switch yet.

....they throw me off, ( thankfully that will not be until Barcelona ) as I am having such a good time.

So glad we are on board The Harmony, sure there has been some ongoing maintainance in some areas, but day by day the few facilities that needed attention are being opened, the crew are working hard and smiling throughout.

Could I make negative comments, sure ........or I could choose to have a great time and enjoy this incredible ship. I work hard for the money I chose to spend to be here, and therefore I am going to ensure I enjoy my time.

Anyone heading to the ship for the next sailing will wonder what all the fuss is about, all we need now is sunshine. The captain has not found that switch yet.

Great Attitude!

I don't understand the posts I am reading or the news feeds etc... This ship is brand new!! I would fully understand if things aren't fully functional for a few weeks or longer!! The complainers need to realize there are only 2 options

• have their cruise canceled and not find out til last second
  • deal with some of the inconveniences.

But they don't have the right to take the cruise and then demand a refund.

Great Attitude!

I don't understand the posts I am reading or the news feeds etc... This ship is brand new!! I would fully understand if things aren't fully functional for a few weeks or longer!! The complainers need to realize there are only 2 options

• have their cruise canceled and not find out til last second
  • deal with some of the inconveniences.

Exactly. And Royal decided that the latter of those two options would be best...

Imagine the headlines if they cancelled: "First two sailings on world's largest and newest cruise ship are cancelled!"

Exactly. And Royal decided that the latter of those two options would be best...

Imagine the headlines if they cancelled: "First two sailings on world's largest and newest cruise ship are cancelled!"

Indeed! Imagine doing that after the Empress fiasco.:eek:

In the UK we do....

Any how, it sounds like your having a great time and I hope we will too when we board tomorrow!

Absolutely, I actually think that by tomorrow, all facilities and shows will be up and running. They even previewed the second Ice Show today, the water slides are open, and they are finishing off the Suite Sun Deck :D

Happy to hear she is getting better each day. :):):)

Great to hear, Chip. Thanks for checking in again with the update.

Would love to see some pictures of the completed suite sundeck.

Enjoy the remainder of your cruise. Cheers!

The problem with your comment is that by the time they find out what is really going on with the ship it is to late. What do you think they should do? Jump off? :eek:

Good to hear you are having a great time and that most of the work has now been done. However, I would have been very disappointed to have booked the earlier cruise if many/some of the facilities were not open or completed. I was expect some kind of compensation for that, especially as I would have paid market price for the cruise.

Hopefully those things are behind Harmony now and it will be up to scratch. Still way to big for me though :o