Celebrity Self Sticking Adhesive Luggage Tags

happy 2 b cruising

In the US market we always ordered self sticking adhesive luggage tags once our E-docs were issued. I read through prior threads and some people are still able to get them in the US market while other are not. Currently are you all still able to get these kinds of luggage tags? I called Celebrity and got three different answers from different people. Would appreciate your replies, thanks.

In the US market we always ordered self sticking adhesive luggage tags once our E-docs were issued. I read through prior threads and some people are still able to get them in the US market while other are not. Currently are you all still able to get these kinds of luggage tags? I called Celebrity and got three different answers from different people. Would appreciate your replies, thanks.

My experience was I ordered them thru Celebrity's website and received them in the mail 5 days later for our April 2016 Caribbean Cruise on the Eclipse. Not sure if anything has changed since then.

Edited by davekathy

We have always rec'd them too except for last time when we were not assigned our cabin till after we left home, so didn't order them obviously. I love them and hope they continue to provide them.

Did check in for my European cruise for July. It was on the check in page ,I orderd luggage tags.

Did this in May and received the luggage tags in a week or so.

Have always gotten them after I ordered them during check in.

We were on the Eclipse last spring for a series of cruises and Southhampton was the embarkation port for three of of the cruises. North American passengers were able to order the adhesive luggage tags but UK passengers were reporting that the UK Celebrity folks were stataing that Celebrity was no longer mailiing the adhesive luggage tags.

For our TA in April I ordered luggage tags on-line three or four times without success. I finally called Captain's Club and got them within days.

For our upcoming Summit cruise on Aug 28th I ordered luggage tags on-line once and got them within 5 days.

Some days you're the bug, some days you're the windshield. :D

In neither case did I get any acknowledgement of my order when I clicked the submit button. I consider that a failure of the web site design - you should always get feedback when placing an order.

Departing now for a b2b and have the tags for both legs of the trip. Received them 4-5 days after request.

Yes - they still send them out. They are not available until approx. 60 days prior to sailing. Right about the time that your e-documents are available to be downloaded a link will become live - You will find it under MANAGE RESERVATION

Near the Bottom on the Left Hand Side

Jim

The luggage tags are not available online until the e-docs are published online. For our Adriatic cruise last May, the e-docs were never published so the luggage tags were never available online. That's why I called Captain's Club and they got them for me.

Even after we had our tags, just out of curiosity, I kept checking my reservation. We never had the option of ordering tags online.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

We were on the Eclipse last spring for a series of cruises and Southhampton was the embarkation port for three of of the cruises. North American passengers were able to order the adhesive luggage tags but UK passengers were reporting that the UK Celebrity folks were stataing that Celebrity was no longer mailiing the adhesive luggage tags.

That's correct. Celebrity no longer issue the ones by post for UK customers. We bought these from Amazon:

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Luggage-Holders-Caribbean-Celebrity-Eight-New/dp/B00X6M2CFA/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1470917295&sr=8-1&keywords=Royal+Caribbean+celebrity

and we then use the ones you print with your edocs. They are very good and much better than just paper.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

That's correct. Celebrity no longer issue the ones by post for UK customers. We bought these from Amazon:

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Luggage-Holders-Caribbean-Celebrity-Eight-New/dp/B00X6M2CFA/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1470917295&sr=8-1&keywords=Royal+Caribbean+celebrity

and we then use the ones you print with your edocs. They are very good and much better than just paper.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I ordered these as well. In Feb I orders 3 times and didn't receive them. These holders are very substantial and should work well.

The link above is for UK only, here are the ones I ordered in the US

https://www.amazon.com/Cruisetags-NARROW-Cruise-Ship-Luggage/dp/B009PGOCUE

Edited by wrk2cruise