Deployment 2018-19 booking season begins

MADflyer

The itineraries that are available to browse on cruisecal are the full year Caribbean ships. My guess is it's because they are due to be released for booking next week .

I would expect the seasonal Caribbean ships to appear in 2 weeks or so. Just a guess...

mac_tlc

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Anthem and Grandeur are not up. But then again those are not full Caribbean ships. :confused:

Anthem and Grandeur are not up. But then again those are not full Caribbean ships. :confused:

Could be considered "Bahamas", which is slated for next week or "Northeast" which is scheduled for w/b March 27. I suppose it could be "Seasonal Caribbean" which is w/b 3/27 also.

Only Royal knows and they ain't talkin' .

mac_tlc

Could be considered "Bahamas", which is slated for next week or "Northeast" which is scheduled for w/b March 27. I suppose it could be "Seasonal Caribbean" which is w/b 3/27 also.

Only Royal knows and they ain't talkin' .

mac_tlc

They do Seasonal Caribbean, Bahamas, Bermuda and Canada-New England. I seem to recall these being released in each segment last year.

If you booked...There was an error in port fees and taxes, if you booked first day. They are 63.48 each for Symphony TA. Mine were showing 130 each. My new total is under 2300 for the 8D. You have to call ROYAL and get it changed. Saved me $133.04 for the two of us.

If you booked...There was an error in port fees and taxes, if you booked first day. They are 63.48 each for Symphony TA. Mine were showing 130 each. My new total is under 2300 for the 8D. You have to call ROYAL and get it changed. Saved me $133.04 for the two of us.

I'm on the phone with RC and am struggling to get our port/taxes fees adjusted. I hope I can get it fixed - this is my 2nd rep I've called trying to get it changed.

I see $130 per person for Taxes, Fees and Port Expenses on my Booking Confirmation email. For 7 night Eastern Symphony. How do I know if that's a correct amount?

Thanks Karen. Just checked and we are ok. We paid £51 each.

Sent from my E5823 using Forums mobile app

Thanks for the heads up. I'll call and see if my fee is correct.

Did you book online or by phone? Mine shows $122 CAD a person so doesn't match the $63.48 or $130 numbers you mention. I can't do a mock booking to see what it is showing as the page keeps blanking out on me for Symphony. :(

Not on Cruisecal either?? Maybe the AD will come to Florida

Nope, not on CruiseCal either. AD in Port Canaveral would be great! I wish they would dupliate those long Southern Carib itineraries they had Explorer do for a short time.

Nope, not on CruiseCal either. AD in Port Canaveral would be great! I wish they would dupliate those long Southern Carib itineraries they had Explorer do for a short time.

So do I I'm toying with a b2b freedom out of San Juan or hopefully a 12 night anthem out of nj

Unless they move Oasis to Saturday it won't work. A 9/5 schedule leaving on Saturday puts her back in PC on a Monday. I think.

To further complicate, if they leave on Sunday, they get back on Tuesday and that would affect Anthem an Grandeur port calls.

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Forums mobile app

Is it known yet what the itinerary is going to be for the Freedom's repositioning cruise from Ft. Lauderdale to San Juan?

We were on the Jewel's repositioning cruise from Tampa to San Juan in May of 2013. That itinerary was unique and out of the ordinary and we had a great time.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Is it known yet what the itinerary is going to be for the Freedom's repositioning cruise from Ft. Lauderdale to San Juan?

We were on the Jewel's repositioning cruise from Tampa to San Juan in May of 2013. That itinerary was unique and out of the ordinary and we had a great time.

Disregard, see it below now.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

6 nights on 5/8/18

Nassau, St Maarten, and St Thomas. Ending in San Juan

And no, she is not required to hit the ABC islands because she is ending in San Juan

Why would she be required to hit the ABCs?

US has a law called PVSA, which requires foreign flagged ships to visit a distant foreign port when the starting and ending points are two different US ports.

San Juan is one of the places that is exempt from that law. But if they had been re-positioning from Boston to Tampa, they would have had to visit the ABCs or South America.

US has a law called PVSA, which requires foreign flagged ships to visit a distant foreign port when the starting and ending points are two different US ports.

San Juan is one of the places that is exempt from that law. But if they had been re-positioning from Boston to Tampa, they would have had to visit the ABCs or South America.

How bizarre. Is this one of those anachronistic laws meant to protect some other industry?