Deployment 2018-19 booking season begins

MADflyer

Thanks Royal

I can at least see the cruises, but all of the new itineraries are showing the wrong price (they show the total price for two people instead of the per person price). I was hoping the seasonal Caribbean would show up too but no such luck, will have to check again later.

I just made my Harmony Oct 2018 reservation!! For my 50th. Glad the wait is over!! Hoping you guys get to book soon--they are taking thier sweet time!

Edited by 232271

I can at least see the cruises, but all of the new itineraries are showing the wrong price (they show the total price for two people instead of the per person price). I was hoping the seasonal Caribbean would show up too but no such luck, will have to check again later.

No. Seasonal, the rest of Caribbean, wont for couple weeks...

The same thing happened when Harmony first went on sale. Many of the dates were cheaper than Oasis and Allure.

Interesting. Maybe Royal figures people like to book the known vs unknown? Also strange that only a subset of rooms are available online. As mentioned, no Promenades are showing, and only 2 or 3 boardwalk balconies are showing for each level (for 4 people). I highly doubt they are sold out already.

PS - I just checked Oasis and even it is up there...but I'm looking at march break so guess that factors in.

Year around Caribbean is now listed on the website. I was able to get it up on my phone. I will book when I get home from work this morning. [emoji5]

Not for every class. Nothing on the Quantum class.Only the Liberty of the Seas in December 2018 as well.

It doesn't seem like they've released the entire deployment.

Not for every class. Nothing on the Quantum class.Only the Liberty of the Seas in December 2018 as well.

It doesn't seem like they've released the entire deployment.

Anthem is seasonal and will be released the end on the month

Northeast U.S. and Seasonal Caribbean Escapes

Available to book March 30, 2017

Quantum-Class Anthem of the Seas will continue year-round itineraries from Cape Liberty Cruise Port in Bayonne, New Jersey sailing a diverse series of five- to 12-night itineraries to Bermuda and the Caribbean and seven-night itineraries to The Bahamas. For the fall season, Anthem of the Seas will offer nine-night itineraries to Canada and New England.

The newly revitalized Adventure of the Seas will call the Northeast “home” for the first time since her debut, sailing a variety of seven-night itineraries from Cape Liberty Cruise Port in Bayonne, New Jersey to The Bahamas and New England & Canada throughout the summer season. In the fall 2018, the ship will feature three open-jaw 10- and 11-night Fall Foliage sailings to Quebec, Canada. Adventure of the Seas will reposition to Port Everglades in Ft. Lauderdale for the winter season, offering six- and eight-night Eastern and Western Caribbean itineraries.

Grandeur of the Seas will continue to offer a variety of destinations and experiences for guests sailing from Baltimore, including nine-night itineraries to The Bahamas and 12-night itineraries to the Southern Caribbean in the winter; and nine-night journeys to Canada and New England and five-night getaways to Bermuda’s pink sand beaches in the summer.

Vision of the Seas will join Liberty of the Seas in Galveston, Texas for the winter season offering shorter four- and five-night Western Caribbean getaways.

Rhapsody of the Seas will sail round-trip seven-night Western Caribbean itineraries out of Tampa, Florida during the winter season.

Jewel of the Seas will make San Juan, Puerto Rico her homeport for the winter season, sailing seven-night Southern Caribbean itineraries.

Brilliance of the Seas will sail from Tampa in the winter, alternating four- and five-night itineraries to the Western Caribbean.

Serenade of the Seas will homeport in Boston for September and October, offering seven-night itineraries to Canada and New England and seven-night itineraries to Bermuda. She will then reposition to Ft. Lauderdale for longer winter vacations sailing the majestic waters of the Southern and Eastern Caribbean on 10- and 11-night itineraries.

Navigator of the Seas will sail five- and nine-night Southern and Western Caribbean itineraries from PortMiami throughout the winter season.

Independence of the Seas will make her way to Port Everglades in Ft. Lauderdale, Florida offering four- and five-night itineraries to the Western Caribbean throughout the winter.

The site kept going down while on my iPad, but when I changed from the mobile site to my laptop, it worked perfectly. Seems like they are having more trouble with the mobile site than the regular one.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

I just called again checking on Freedom/San Juan for Oct 2018 and was told those itineraries will be available on Monday 3/20. That said, I'll keep calling and checking here on CC :D

Chris

Doesn't that figure! I have a certificate that expires on 3/19 that I want to use on Freedom!!! Ah well, guess I will have to book a placeholder and then move it! :p

Has anyone seen JS rooms when doing mock bookings?

I've been monitoring since the room categorization changes (since Symphony itineraries were released last week) and under 'Suites' I am getting everything BUT a JS, even for bookings that had just been released. This is on US and UK RC website. Just wondered if anyone else has actually seen any JS pricing online.

From the sounds of things, we'll probably have to book over the phone when we do finally get the release dates to get more details (since cabins are going quick!) but just have been surprised not to see any JS's!

Still no Europe Summer 2018... Why is RCCL the last ones to post their itineraries?

Wondering how many times this has been asked lately?

Because they can. Because they've done it that way for years and obviously it hasn't cost them business.

They have probably determined it's cheaper for them to smooth out the demand a bit (on the call centre, web site, back-end reservation systems, etc.) by phasing the releases over several weeks. And it makes sense. Otherwise they would need massive surge capacity for a much shorter period of time that's only needed once per year. It probably wouldn't be cheap, or good. Ignoring the technology for a moment (that's more "easily" addressed in their cloud hosting that could scale dynamically, if they're willing to pay), they'd have to have a lot more call centre agents for a short period of time (or annoy customers with even longer on-hold times), and we already know the quality of their agents being inconsistent as it stands - their training and communication procedures must not be very good.