Rccl called to offer ME an upgrade!!!

4merlurker

I've heard/read about people who received upgrade calls but I NEVER in a million years thought I would be one of them.

RCL called me this afternoon to offer me an upgrade from my JS to a GS for $125......

I turned it down. I'm really excited about the aft JS I booked and didn't want to give it up. :o

I wonder if I'll ever get that call again......

I've heard/read about people who received upgrade calls but I NEVER in a million years thought I would be one of them.

RCL called me this afternoon to offer me an upgrade from my JS to a GS for $125......

I turned it down. I'm really excited about the aft JS I booked and didn't want to give it up. :o

Wow, neat! :)

Enjoy it.

I love being aft. I love the view! I love the privacy! I love the balcony. I don't really care about the cabin type. This will be my 1st JS. I only upgraded it because it was aft. Maybe if the JS wasn't aft I would have gone for the GS.......maybe.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Forums mobile app

Edited by 4merlurker

I love being aft. I love the view! I love the privacy! I love the balcony. I don't really care about the cabin type. This will be my 1st JS. I only upgraded it because it was aft. Maybe if the JS wasn't aft I would have gone for the GS.......maybe.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Forums mobile app

Location. Location. Location.

While you were doing the booking did you filled the space that says "special occasion" with birthday? I see you are celebrating your birthday onboard.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

While you were doing the booking did you filled the space that says "special occasion" with birthday? I see you are celebrating your birthday onboard.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Yes but it's not the first time.

My daughter thinks the call was triggered because I originally booked an OV, the kids upgraded us to a balcony and a few days later I upgraded to the JS. Maybe they thought I 'd just keep going until the RFS LOL!

I prefer the JS layout and walk-in closet.

If it were the EN I would not have taken it either. If it were on an OA class ship I would have taken it in a NY minute

The OP is sailing on the Enchantment. I recently had an aft JS on a different Vision class ship. Only the two corner cabins had the walk in closet. Yes, those were great. But, our cabin was narrow and did not have a walk in closet. Also, no chairs to go with the sofa.[too narrow] I like the wider JS on the side of the ship and love the GS.[which we have only had once]

I would have gone for this in a second!!