Harmony Transatlantic LIVE-With a Twist! 10/23/16-11/5/16

It gets worse. In the Solarium today I asked for a Sierra Nevada Pale Ale and they were out. I was asked if I wanted a Strongbow instead.

Do I want a cider instead of a pale ale? Ummm...NO!

LOL. They're kinda the same color? Maybe? I rarely drink the large adjunct beers. Guess I'll be sticking with mixed drinks in January

LOL. They're kinda the same color? Maybe? I rarely drink the large adjunct beers. Guess I'll be sticking with mixed drinks in January

Same color?!?!? No! [emoji12]

I mostly drank gin and tonic. Tried various gins. That was fun. Then wine with dinner. I had three or four beers total. And this was a 13 night cruise!

Edited by BrianAlt

Photo shop I'd say. :)

Yup..that picture is from the original Oasis/Allure meeting...someone added in another front of a ship...

The Oasis/Allure/Harmony meet at sea is scheduled for 4pm ET today...looking forward to the reports and hopefully some pix too (good ones using cameras instead of just iPhones)...

Edited by CRUISEFAN0001

I am not very computer literate so can someone please tell me how to take a screen shot on a desktop computer. I want one of the three ships meeting up this afternoon.

Nat

Pressing ALT and Print Screen at the same time will capture the current "active" window to the Paste Buffer. You can then paste this into Windows Paint (or some other program) and save it.

I am not very computer literate so can someone please tell me how to take a screen shot on a desktop computer. I want one of the three ships meeting up this afternoon.

Nat

You'd probably find a better image on Google later tonight. Save one you like and use that

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Forums mobile app

Same color?!?!? No! [emoji12]

I mostly drank gin and tonic. Tried various gins. That was fun. Then wine with dinner. I had three or four beers total. And this was a 13 night cruise!

Haha. Yeah I'll most likely be doing glasses of whatever decent Añejo Tequila they have or drinking Old Fashions as per usual.

Dinner in Jamie's later tonight. Thought we'd stop by Dazzles for a few pre dinner drinks. "I hope we'll be able to get a seat..." and walked into this. Lol. Pinnacle dinner this evening.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Wow! Dazzles does seem to be a stunning room. Question- how it is typically used (or not?) Is it a pre-dinner spot? Classical music? Late night DJ and dancing? Thanks for any thoughts you may have.

Wow! Dazzles does seem to be a stunning room. Question- how it is typically used (or not?) Is it a pre-dinner spot? Classical music? Late night DJ and dancing? Thanks for any thoughts you may have.

Essentially its a nice place for some small entertainment events and somewhat of a niteclub later in the evening.

Yup..that picture is from the original Oasis/Allure meeting...someone added in another front of a ship...

The Oasis/Allure/Harmony meet at sea is scheduled for 4pm ET today...looking forward to the reports and hopefully some pix too (good ones using cameras instead of just iPhones)...

Thanks for the reply. Can't wait to see the pictures later today! :)

Harmony appears to be somewhere between Freeport and SE Coast of FL. Allure appears to be off the coast of FL near Homestead and Oasis is in port in Ft. Lauderdale.

What does the Harmony have planned for the non suite guests? Where does the Allure go after the 4pm "Meet of the 3 Sisters?" What does Harmony do, sail in circles until 5am?

Have really enjoyed your reports from your TA and only wish I had a clue to this big event a year or so ago. Unfortunately we were sailing Celebrity exclusively the past few years. Happy for all of you who shared this great experience.

Grace

At the noon briefing the Capt said we are 25 nautical miles fro FLL.

So excited for these pictures!!!

Captain Gus also said that after The Meeting, the helicopter will continue taking pictures of Harmony, even into the nighttime.

So keep on "staying tuned."