2018/2019 Sailings available 11/29

oneputt18

I can see the 2018 Alaska and a couple of TA itineraries (two April and one Oct, and one Nov - though I expected more) and I was able to hold a cabin on Nov 2018 Silhouette TA.

On their main page, under "find a cruise" click on their drop down menus and pick a destination then the next tab pick a month. They've been up since early morning.

Thanks. I see some. I was told on a phone call this morning that the Hawaii ones were released, but it would appear not to be true. I do see the fall TA, Pacific Coast, and Alaska.

Yes I saw that Caribbean sailing after my post....so now waiting for that TA to be posted...would love to do a B2B for that sailing....

I called Captain's Club earlier this morning to add a B2B prior to my April 30th Dublin sailing and was told it's a 15 night TA with 7 sea days, overnight in Ponta Delgada, Azores, 2 sea days, Cork, Waterford and Dublin. I mentioned it was not available on the web and was told she would inform their IT dept. I asked if there were many SS available and was told that there were a lot which makes sense if the sailing isn't showing on the web.

Just booked an Alaskan cruise and the $25 deposit is gone and they didn't have the 50% deposit they have had other times for Captain Club members who book during the pre-sale.

I was able to book the Mardi Gras cruise with the $25 deposit a few days ago (Feb, 2018).

Perhaps Celebrity is trying to cut down on those that book multiple cruises for the same time frames, with the low deposits (holding spaces), only to wait until final payment and decide they really do not want to go. :rolleyes: This also may be the reason for the higher rates.

Just booked and got a great suite deal and all four perks in Europe...premium bev...although, I don't drink that much!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I'll take your Premium package. :D

Interestingly I cannot find anything for Summit after April 2018. Does anyone have information what she's going to do? I assume East Coast, Bermuda and Canada/NE again, from Bayonne?

That is likely the case. Those itineraries will not be released til mid-December.

Perhaps Celebrity is trying to cut down on those that book multiple cruises for the same time frames, with the low deposits (holding spaces), only to wait until final payment and decide they really do not want to go. :rolleyes: This also may be the reason for the higher rates.

I'll take your Premium package. :D

There is no cross reference in X system. They have no clue.

I think the reason for high pricing is X want to see how far they can push and get away with it. I saw drastic price drops this year for a lot of itineraries and there is no way I will book now, like I used to do. Patience will get rewarded.

There is no cross reference in X system. They have no clue.

I think the reason for high pricing is X want to see how far they can push and get away with it. I saw drastic price drops this year for a lot of itineraries and there is no way I will book now, like I used to do. Patience will get rewarded.

Comparing my booked Oceania cruise with Silhouette's Iberian Peninsula cruise. It's $50 cdn more per day for Oceania. The itineraries are not in the same stratosphere, Oceania includes specialty dining and all non alcoholic drinks, far better food and $1,400 OBC. X is out to lunch on some of these.

I called Captain's Club earlier this morning to add a B2B prior to my April 30th Dublin sailing and was told it's a 15 night TA with 7 sea days, overnight in Ponta Delgada, Azores, .....

Overnight in Ponta Delgada?

Not much there

Once again - very disappointed with high pricing for Europe and well said " boring"TAs. Nothing I see that I would book that far in advance at these "crazy" pricing. And I was so looking forward to it :( O, well, there are other cruise lines....

I think a lot of us are feeling that way. You're definitely not alone.

I thought the same thing. Considering that the new Celebrity Edge will be released in the fall of 2018, I wonder will that be an exciting TA.

Comparing my booked Oceania cruise with Silhouette's Iberian Peninsula cruise. It's $50 cdn more per day for Oceania. The itineraries are not in the same stratosphere, Oceania includes specialty dining and all non alcoholic drinks, far better food and $1,400 OBC. X is out to lunch on some of these.

The most frustrating part of all this is that I expected to be quickly comparing itineraries and finalizing 2 =X= bookings for 2018 this morning.

Instead, I am cancelling the 2 Future Cruise certificates we bought mid-month and comparing several itineraries on Oceania and Azamara. Having sailed all 3 (=X=, O and Az) including over 250 days on Celebrity there is simply no way that I can justify not going with O or AZ.

Edited by ECCruise

I called at 8AM USCST looking to book Solstice for Honolulu to Vancouver and every cabin location that I was remotely interested in were either "already booked" or "guarantee only".

Needless to say I booked nothing.

Is this for fall 2018? It's not showing on the website, I wonder if it's a glitch

I called at 8AM USCST looking to book Solstice for Honolulu to Vancouver and every cabin location that I was remotely interested in were either "already booked" or "guarantee only".

Needless to say I booked nothing.

Transpacific, Hawaii, Australia, Asia, etc. have not been released yet. Neither have Bermuda, South America, etc.

Edited by florisdekort

Dublin itineraries underwhelming. Just 4 departing in 2018 from Dublin and all of them indicating concierge class already sold out when I went on the Celebrity site this morning. Two 10 day, one 8 day and a single 12 day cruise ending in Amsterdam. Too few and too short in our opinion for a trip across the pond.

We were looking forward to booking a 2018 British Isles cruise to on Celebrity, but will now wait for Princess to release their 2018 12 day BI cruises. We tried Princess for the 1st time this summer in the Baltic and liked it.

Dublin itineraries underwhelming. Just 4 departing in 2018 from Dublin and all of them indicating concierge class already sold out when I went on the Celebrity site this morning. Two 10 day, one 8 day and a single 12 day cruise ending in Amsterdam. Too few and too short in our opinion for a trip across the pond.

We were looking forward to booking a 2018 British Isles cruise to on Celebrity, but will now wait for Princess to release their 2018 12 day BI cruises. We tried Princess for the 1st time this summer in the Baltic and liked it.

You can find the Princess ones on their board.

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2425281

Transpacific, Hawaii, Australia, Asia, etc. have not been released yet. Neither have Bermuda, South America, etc.

The Transpacific from Sydney to Honolulu in April 2018 is on the UK site and more expensive than next year.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

Apologies. I hadn't realised.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

No need to apologize but I wonder if that's what SPB was trying to book and found their preferred locations booked. Especially as they said Honolulu to Vancouver which would be in the Spring.