Who says no Pepper Grinders??

• 9 months later...
Pepper Grinders in full force on Allure.

4487e8c5f688fe47ed0d199b6abf01e1.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Just spent 21 nights on Freedom of the Seas. Pepper Mills were missing from the Dining Room and Chop. When asked we were told a brilliant mind in Miami removed them from the ship. Occasionally one would pop out from a hiding spot. It's was obvious the staff were sick of the subject.

Just spent 21 nights on Freedom of the Seas. Pepper Mills were missing from the Dining Room and Chop. When asked we were told a brilliant mind in Miami removed them from the ship. Occasionally one would pop out from a hiding spot. It's was obvious the staff were sick of the subject.

Just got off the 14 night Independence TA. Pepper grinders in Chops, Giovanni's, and Chefs Table. MDR waiters had some type of small handheld push button pepper dispensers. happy pepper-less cruising

Funny to see this thread. On the Grandeur last January and wrote on the comment card that the holes in the pepper shakers were too small. I like pepper and you could shake them all day long and very little would come out. A one pound box would last the ship for its entire life. I felt that they were refilling the shakers as they appeared empty and the pepper became courser and courser. Maybe I wasn't the only one who complained. Going to bring my own small pepper mill this year just in case unless some says the Grandeur has got with the program.

Funny to see this thread. On the Grandeur last January and wrote on the comment card that the holes in the pepper shakers were too small. I like pepper and you could shake them all day long and very little would come out. A one pound box would last the ship for its entire life. I felt that they were refilling the shakers as they appeared empty and the pepper became courser and courser. Maybe I wasn't the only one who complained. Going to bring my own small pepper mill this year just in case unless some says the Grandeur has got with the program.

I know what you mean! :mad: This has been my experience on all the RC and Celebrity ships we've sailed on recently. So I just remove the rubber plug in the bottom of the pepper shaker. Pour some in the palm of my hand and sprinkle as much as I like. Faster and no possibility of carpal tunnel. :)

I know what you mean! :mad: This has been my experience on all the RC and Celebrity ships we've sailed on recently. So I just remove the rubber plug in the bottom of the pepper shaker. Pour some in the palm of my hand and sprinkle as much as I like. Faster and no possibility of carpal tunnel. :)

Love your post..........

• 3 weeks later...

Just bought a pocket size pepper grinder to take on cruises as a Christmas gift for my husband.

Next, a pair of tongs for the ice bucket. We have had to ask for them on the last few cruises we've taken and were told last week on MJ that tongs are no longer available. Our cabin steward ended up bringing us a spoon. Ridiculous!

...tongs for the ice bucket. We have had to ask for them on the last few cruises we've taken and were told last week on MJ that tongs are no longer available. Our cabin steward ended up bringing us a spoon. Ridiculous!

That was also our experience on the Jewel in April.