Harmony LIVE, March 11th - 18th. Come Sail Away!!!

Thanks for an amazing week Andrew - you are a top notch LIVE poster! I am wishing you a safe flight home and hopefully you are feeling better in the morning. Try taking a decongestant an hour before you fly - will definitely help with your ears.

Andrew, Owen and Lisa you are the best, thanks for sharing your wonderful family vacation.

It was a great time.

You are a real trooper keeping us updated during a time that I am imagining that you feeling like crap, thanks so much for that.

I hope tomorrow morning brings you good health.

Safe trip home.

It's cool today. I've got a nasty head cold and I am avoiding the flow rider so it doesn't get worse. I'm hanging at the beach pool now and folks are avoiding the shady windy areas. They still have their seats saved for later though.

Edit: I Purell and hand wash like crazy and I still got blasted. I hate it.

9501551b357f6a07ca86fdc384366eb9.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I miss the umbrella tables.

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Forums mobile app

Thanks so very much for all the wonderful pics and usefulness information!! We will be booking Harmony or Symphony on our cruise next week on Oasis! Does anyone know if Symphony will have the solarium pool?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Thank-you. I really liked your road trip from CA to Texas a few years ago. That was a great review. I look forward to this one as well.

Haha, thank you very much, that was a great trip. This time we will be renting a house and staying on the west coast of Puerto Rico for 3 days. So hopefully I can post some new views of Puerto Rico before our cruise.

Again, great review and thanks for taking the time to do this. Talk to you in a few weeks :D

Thank you for your wonderful posts! I have enjoyed cruising with you. We will be on the same cruise next Saturday with our family celebrating my husband and my big seven o birthdays! And taking our grandson (6) on his first of ( I hope ) many cruises. I appreciate the posting of the compass and the kids club. We have been on over 50 cruises, but I can't wait to see his face when he sees this ship for the first time! Just like I loved seeing our kids faces years ago. So thank you for all your time to do these posts and pictures. It is special times and memories ( egg catching ) that we make! Trust me, save the pictures for his wedding video!! Love it, thank you!

My partner has always wanted to go on the mega-ships, me not so much however after this great review (and others you've done) I'm going to give it a try so we've just booked Allure for Jan. 2019. This will be our first time on Royal Caribbean and it's reviews like yours and others (Yorkvillain etc.) here on this forum that have convinced us to sail on them.

Thank you!

Once again I looked so forward to your families travels.

It was really needed after we shoveled out from our Lake Erie lake effect snow storm (lol).

Thanks for taking the time sharing your vacation with us.

Speedy recovery.

Safe travels.

Sue and crew