Grand Suite pricing

riekl

Don't you have to pay for dining, drinks etc on the big ships.

If you have a Star Class suite on an Oasis or Quantum class ship, you get the unlimited beverage package and unlimited specialty dining.

In a GS on Harmony now. I thought I got a pretty good deal it was just under $2800. That was with pre Paid gratuities and taxes. I think it was well worth it after being in a CP balcony for the 3 weeks before that. The bed is so much better.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

We are on Brilliance April, 2018, 15 night TA in a Grand Suite. We paid $3950 total for both of us, that $131.67 per person per day. Needless to say they sold out very quickly. JS were the same price and balconies were a couple of hundred less per person. I'm sure we will never find another deal like that.

I think Spookwife may be referring to STAR class where drinks and specialty dining, and internet are all included.

You would be wrong.

Her and I sail in GS (though our next cruise is in an OS) on the smaller classes of ships - the Vision, Voyager, and Freedom classes.

Clarea; $200/pp/night for a GS? I want to shop where you shop!

Sailed to Alaska on HAL is a Suite in 2015 and paid $328/pp/night and that included the premium drink package, $200 OBC and free WiFi plus all the other suite perks.

Sailing to Canada/New England on RC next Fall in a Grand Suite on Serenade and will pay $389/pp/night. BOGO offer. No drink package. $100 OBC. No free WiFi.

I'd like to know too ^_^

For my Alaska cruise on Explorer (Voyager class) next August a regular old Balcony is $254/pp/night. A GS is a whopping $509/pp/night.

My Canada/New England cruise in June of next year on the Adventure (another Voyager class, but at least it's been updated) doesn't have any GS's left, but a JS is $200/pp/night.

To get a GS that low, I'm thinking it needs to be in the off season, and a less desirable itinerary (like Caribbean or re-positioning).

Occasionally there are good deals out there. While we were on Harmony of the Seas a few weeks ago we booked the Oasis of the Seas GS for 2 people at $3,080 total + free gratuities and $375 OBC. The price did include the D+ balcony discount @ $225 since it was less than 6 months out. I could have booked a L1 crown loft for an extra $1,200 but didn't think it was worth the extra $.

What was the sail date?

Thank you

We had to change our CL on the 1/21/18 Oasis to something earlier in January. I hated to give up that cabin, it was $5600 all-in for 2. Was able to get a GS on the 1/7/18 sailing for about $4900 all-in for 2, D discount. Plus free gratuities with the "current" offer. $350/pp/nt. Allure & Harmony the same week were $6-$8K.

We were comfortable with the price -- it will be our first Sky class.

mac_tlc

We have done 5 GS in last 3 years and have 1 more booked for this year have done Navigator twice and again next month , Liberty twice and Brilliance once , averaged about 1600 per person for GS, booked Oasis for Nov 2018 GS for 5119 total plus 200 on board credit, 2 recent price reductions changed price to 4508 that now includes tips and 100 obc

All those great prices. How far in advance do you book. We are somewhat limited by SO call schedule that at most is made at best 6 months out. So, with limited exceptions, we typically book after the schedule comes out. We might be able to book one or two a year in advance. It’s better for us normally to book around a holiday.

All those great prices. How far in advance do you book. We are somewhat limited by SO call schedule that at most is made at best 6 months out. So, with limited exceptions, we typically book after the schedule comes out. We might be able to book one or two a year in advance. It’s better for us normally to book around a holiday. Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I booked this particular one after my March cruise on the Navigator, so about 6 months out or so!

I'm booked in a GS Harmony - Nov 2018 - $6094. TA giving us $500 obc, paid gratuities, and one specialty restaurant. Also booked the following week (8 day) for $6150 - TA giving same deal second week.

I think this is high....but.... this is our trip of a lifetime, and I'm comfortable with it. Looking forward to the Sky Class perks. May never get them again.

$200pp / per day is a decent price.

That seems like a GREAT price from what I've seen on my recent cruises. That is just a tad more than the JS prices. I'd book a GS every day of the week for $1,400 / 7 days. I'm not doubting you because I know you are 'the man' regarding cruises... just mentioning my bad luck I guess. Any tricks to getting that price?

That seems like a GREAT price from what I've seen on my recent cruises. That is just a tad more than the JS prices. I'd book a GS every day of the week for $1,400 / 7 days. I'm not doubting you because I know you are 'the man' regarding cruises... just mentioning my bad luck I guess. Any tricks to getting that price?

Go back in time to 2009.;p

Ok I will jump in.

Hi! This is my first post ever so let me know if you have any questions!

We sail once per year. We are price sensitive as I am paying for the entire family. We are "those people" who do take kids out of school and travel in Fall with all the risks it comes with ....

We had 8330 star class on allure OCT 2016; booked about 9 months out. We do pack the room with 8 ( 5 adults and 3 kids) and it was a total of 15,500 usd.

We just price adjusted for OCT 2018 on Harmony for 8730 Star Class for 8. Total is 16,500.

We also had the crown loft L2 on Oasis two weeks ago and booked about 6 months out. We had 4 people and paid 6100.

Honestly when we cannot pack in 8, star class may be out of reach. As we all immediate family, we don't mind the set-up. The space on the room, balcony and having all amenities available has never posed an issue with us being "on top" of each other.

I book direct. I do not transfer to a TA. I just run with it and book insurance separate. That normally adds about 500-1000 on top (aside from flights).

Thanks everyone! I am having enjoying this thread.

Occasionally there are good deals out there. While we were on Harmony of the Seas a few weeks ago we booked the Oasis of the Seas GS for 2 people at $3,080 total + free gratuities and $375 OBC. The price did include the D+ balcony discount @ $225 since it was less than 6 months out. I could have booked a L1 crown loft for an extra $1,200 but didn't think it was worth the extra $.
Wow with grats included and obc it comes out to $2475. $175 ppd is great!

May i ask what ship and sailing you got that price for? I wouldn't spend $1200 either if there are only 2 of you.

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

We have 14 days on Radiance coming up in January in a GS at $151 USD pppd for four of us. We booked within a few days of bookings opening. This seemed like a very reasonable price to me even though the ship lacks the bells and whistles of big ships.