Just for fun, what is the single worst thing you have seen a cruiser doing? :p

I think the problem on steps is that Americans drive on the right and most Europeans on the left. So going up or down on steps we run in to each other.

Sent from my B3-A30 using Forums mobile app

Most Europeans??? Do you think Brits are the only Europeans in Europe? MOST Europeans drive on the right side of the roada as do Americans.

Once had a lady doing a blood test at the dinner table (finger) and then giving herself an injection as well. Just lifted up her blouse and exposed her stomach before injecting herself. Nothing was done discretely and there were toilets just outside the MDR. That was the last time I did Traditional dining.

Once had a lady doing a blood test at the dinner table (finger) and then giving herself an injection as well. Just lifted up her blouse and exposed her stomach before injecting herself. Nothing was done discretely and there were toilets just outside the MDR. That was the last time I did Traditional dining.

Good grief. Obviously diabetic but was she somehow attention seeking? There's no need

Sent from my iPad using Forums

I duuno if i would want to be doing anything like that in the washroom given what people leave behind in there. And for some meds you have to take them right before you eat so doing it in the cabin will take to long.

Not attention seeking just someone very used to the routine and probably not thinking about it too much. Likely does it all the time at her own kitchen table.

Yep! I drove from Denmark to Germany and back this weekend... on the right :')

Sent from my LG-H831 using Forums mobile app

On the last morning of the cruise a man was complaining that he had not gotten his hour back, after a cruise time change. The lady was trying to explain to him, that the time had also changed on shore during that time, so he couldn't get it back. He was angry and wanted that extra hour, so they said that he could sit in the front desk area for an hour.

Sandra

On the last morning of the cruise a man was complaining that he had not gotten his hour back, after a cruise time change. The lady was trying to explain to him, that the time had also changed on shore during that time, so he couldn't get it back. He was angry and wanted that extra hour, so they said that he could sit in the front desk area for an hour.

Sandra

Ah, yes, and we are, allegedly anyway, the most intelligent species on the planet! Sure doesn't bode well for the planet, does it? :confused:

Tom

Edited by Pierlesscruisers

I duuno if i would want to be doing anything like that in the washroom given what people leave behind in there. And for some meds you have to take them right before you eat so doing it in the cabin will take to long.

Not attention seeking just someone very used to the routine and probably not thinking about it too much. Likely does it all the time at her own kitchen table.

Sent from my LG-H831 using Forums mobile app

Doing the blood work at the table was bad enough, one couple had to move as they had a reaction to the sight of blood (felt faint). As for doing an injection at the table, or the washroom, I see no difference to the germs that may be around on surfaces except in the wash room she could wash her hands before the injection.

Probably has to inject immediately before eating, but can be done discreetly. What about people who need to take tablets? I'm on one which has to be taken about 20 minutes before eating. This is easy at home , not so when out or on holiday. I take it at the table as soon as they pour the water because it's usually 20 minutes before the first course. Taking it in the cabin would be too long a gap.

I take it quietly but there have still been comments, mainly curious and leading to a conversation on respective ailments :D:eek:

Sandra

We actually gained an hour one RT Hawaii cruise. Sailed to Hawaii turning the clocks back a total of three hours, on the return we only had to forward two hours. Sailed October/November.

There's a classic IRS story about losing days and the International Date Line.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

We actually gained an hour one RT Hawaii cruise. Sailed to Hawaii turning the clocks back a total of three hours, on the return we only had to forward two hours. Sailed October/November.

There's a classic IRS story about losing days and the International Date Line.

When we crossed the International Date Line during our World Cruise, we had Saint Patrick's day twice :eek:.

Don

When we crossed the International Date Line during our World Cruise, we had Saint Patrick's day twice :eek:.

Don

I suspect there were a lot of Irish with sore heads after the first one; daren't think how they were after a second one. :eek:

Probably has to inject immediately before eating, but can be done discreetly. What about people who need to take tablets? I'm on one which has to be taken about 20 minutes before eating. This is easy at home , not so when out or on holiday. I take it at the table as soon as they pour the water because it's usually 20 minutes before the first course. Taking it in the cabin would be too long a gap.

I take it quietly but there have still been comments, mainly curious and leading to a conversation on respective ailments :D:eek:

Wow, people are really nosy sometimes. Maybe tell them you just wanted to get high before dinner - Hahah

At a buffet one time I saw a child who didn't like everything in some vegetables with shrimp. He was picking out the things off the spoon with his fingers that he like and putting it on his plate. Then put the spoon back in the food and doing it again, licking his fingers in between spoonfuls. I told an employee and they removed the the food. It drives me crazy to see unsupervised children at a buffet.