Just for fun, what is the single worst thing you have seen a cruiser doing? :p

I didn't say I was the one with the issue. You asked what the issue is. Some people think it shouldn't be worn outside your cabin. I think if you are coming and going to the pool area it isn't that big of a deal. Others disagree. I think you shouldn't wear them to the beach either. I sure don't think you should be wearing it to eat in. This isn't your house, you are in public and should act accordingly. Just like I don't think you should wear your jammies to the grocery store just because you are too lazy to put some pants on.

Like I said, I'm fine wearing it from your cabin to the pool. Frankly, it is better than me seeing you in your glory in your bathing suit walking up and down the hallways.

Exactly you see some horrendously gross bodys in swimming costumes walking around and using the robes would be appropriate then.

Although i have never caught anyone doing this,i have seen names or words scratched on the inside of lifts.

If that's the worst ... you're doing good. ;)

People use to consistently cut the nipples out of the are work on the Pride.

I think it was done by surgeons. They were very precise.

A woman sitting on the steps with art supplies spread all around her, copying the painting on the landing. And yelling at anyone talking while passing by for disturbing her.

I got a good laugh from this one. An then I wondered if she was mentally ill....and maybe even the guy I saw eating the boogers [emoji33]

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

saw an older gent pounding back the booze at pool bar from our first minutes up there

he was seated at dinner at a table near us

shortly after his main course was served his eyes rolled up and he went face down into his plate .... with a SPLASH of mashed taters and gravy

Staff carried him out quickly ......

never saw him in the dining room again

but saw him near the pool every morning with a Bloody Mary

or 7

Several years ago my wife and I were on a long disembarkation line .Ahead of us was a couple ,he was about 50 . Apparently he felt that a woman who was about 80 was walking too slow and he punched her in the face causing her to fall. Within seconds uniformed security officers were there to remove him from the line.His wife was embarassed and seemed to be in shock.

Not actually on the ship, but seen on a pontoon at the Great Barrier Reef. An elderly German couple who couldn't be bothered to change in the cubicles provided but proceeded to dry themselves and get dressed right in the middle of where everyone was sitting :(

Wouldn't have been too bad if they had had good bodies, but sadly he was saggy and wrinkly and unfortunately for the lady everything was definitely heading south :eek:

Several years ago my wife and I were on a long disembarkation line .Ahead of us was a couple ,he was about 50 . Apparently he felt that a woman who was about 80 was walking too slow and he punched her in the face causing her to fall. Within seconds uniformed security officers were there to remove him from the line.His wife was embarassed and seemed to be in shock.

This has to be the worst one ever! :mad:

Could you tell where security took him? Back on the ship or off it? I told my DH about this, and he said he hoped they took the guy back on the ship and made sure he was the last one off.

Could you tell where security took him? Back on the ship or off it? I told my DH about this, and he said he hoped they took the guy back on the ship and made sure he was the last one off.

I hope this isn't what they did. Are you kidding me. You think inconveniencing this guy by making him the last one off is enough! I think he should have been arrested and charged with assault with special circumstances considering her age and that there was no provocation. I also hope it would be in a place where prisons/jails are not as safe as the US ones - and yes I know had bad the US ones can get.

I hope this isn't what they did. Are you kidding me. You think inconveniencing this guy by making him the last one off is enough! I think he should have been arrested and charged with assault with special circumstances considering her age and that there was no provocation. I also hope it would be in a place where prisons/jails are not as safe as the US ones - and yes I know had bad the US ones can get.

No, I"m not kidding you. I just left off a part of hubby's comment. He actually said, "last off the ship and accompanied by police on his way to jail."

While in Cozumel, I saw a man wearing a sombrero climb over an aft balcony rail of a Carnival ship that was docked next to us. He leaned back and began throwing his arm around like a rodeo cowboy. Predictably, he lost his footing and nearly fell. Luckily there were people on the neighboring balcony who pulled him over their railing.

That is just terrible. Cruise or not. I can't believe people behave this badly.:mad:

saw an older gent pounding back the booze at pool bar from our first minutes up there

he was seated at dinner at a table near us

shortly after his main course was served his eyes rolled up and he went face down into his plate .... with a SPLASH of mashed taters and gravy

Staff carried him out quickly ......

never saw him in the dining room again

but saw him near the pool every morning with a Bloody Mary

or 7

Luckily he did not drown. Does anyone besides me remember the Mary Hartmann, Mary Hartmann where the coach drowns in a bowl of chicken soup. That was a great show and series. They should bring it back on cable,

DON

Luckily he did not drown. Does anyone besides me remember the Mary Hartmann, Mary Hartmann where the coach drowns in a bowl of chicken soup. That was a great show and series. They should bring it back on cable,

DON

I'd love to see that show turn up somewhere again! And Soap too.

I do not know where he was taken but it was not off the ship .

The speculation was that he was going to be detained for the police .We were in Canada .