Website Problems!

No matter which browser I use, the RCI website freezes as soon as I look to check prices on a future cruise. For example, I will choose Anthem in August. The next page goes white and doesn't load.

Any suggestions?

No matter which browser I use, the RCI website freezes as soon as I look to check prices on a future cruise. For example, I will choose Anthem in August. The next page goes white and doesn't load.

Any suggestions?

Works fine for me. Anthem 5 nights in August starting at $799. Works both with IE and Chrome.

Clear your browsing history and cache. Reboot your computer. If still an issue, reboot your network if you are on a home network.

Any suggestions?

Having exact same issue.

I had to download the Opera browser on my MacBook to get anything to work. Have been using that for RCI and Celebrity for a couple of months with no problems.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Nothing works. I also installed Opera and the problem remains.

Any suggestions?

Plenty of people report this problem on Facebook to them. They deny there's any problem..

I can't get into 'my cruises' on FireFox. It instantly errors and says "could not understand response" or something similar.

I'm not discounting what people say, but, I believe that in most cases the problem is local. If one browser never worked, or one browser always worked, perhaps you might be able to say the problem is on the RCI end. The fact is people are all over the place. What works for me (all three major browsers work fine for me) may not work for you. The issue is much more complicated than just the browser...there are plugins, settings, the OS, other apps, firewalls, etc, and there are practically an infinite combination of these.

The idea that RCI, who I admit does not handle tech well, can somehow run a successful business by excluding large portions of their potential customer base, is not sound.

Plenty of people report this problem on Facebook to them. They deny there's any problem..

I can't get into 'my cruises' on FireFox. It instantly errors and says "could not understand response" or something similar.

I just used Firefox to do just this...worked perfectly. Firefox 54, 32 bit if that helps.

I use an IPad mini. If I can go to the Carnival, Princess, Celebrity and NCL websites, and have no issues on those websites, it seems to point to an RCI issue. I don't have to change browsers, clear history, clear cookies, with any other websites that I usually look at on a daily basis. And if everything works fine one day on RCI, why doesn't it the next day. Nothing changes on my end.

If RCI doesn't think they have a problem, that must be some awesome koolaid they are drinking. Luckily, there are other travel sites that can be checked for price drops, availability, etc.

I have had this issue with RCI consistently. Infrequently I'm able to get pricing but for the most part 9 out of 10 times the site freezes. I'm pretty computer savvy, doesn't matter which browser, clearing cache, rebooting, etc. -- it's an RCCL problem.

Yeah, the site is consistently hot garbage for me. I can access it on my iphone, but it defaults to the cruise search page whenever I try to see pricing. I don't have this problem with any other sites I regularly use.

Google seems to be the worst for locking up (too much cookies and cache loaded in).

I usually just go to EX as the browser and keep clearing both cookies and cache. Have done it many times, even

while I am in the RCI website as it freezes or gives me a blank screen. Quick clear, hit back button, and I am back

in business.

Have had to do that with CC website also when it slows down. :o