Jr suite cabin

Are there any special perks for booking a jr suite??

JS Perks:

Bathtub (except for Empress)

Walk-in closet (very few on Vision class, none on Majesty, Empress, not sure about Harmony)

Dinner at Coastal Kitchen (Quantum and Oasis class only)

Priority check-in and boarding

Tea kettle and coffee maker

Bathroom amenities

Robes

Extra C&A point per night

Distinctive color SeaPass card

JS Perks:

Walk-in closet (very few on Vision class, none on Majesty, Empress, not sure about Harmony)

Bathroom amenities

Robes

JS on HOTS does have the walk-in closet.

Won't be on Anthem until October but my understanding is the JS categories unfortunately have no walk-in closet.

That's why I was unsure of Harmony, as I've read that Harmony has the same stateroom design as Anthem. However, I've not been on either ship.

That's why I was unsure of Harmony, as I've read that Harmony has the same stateroom design as Anthem. However, I've not been on either ship.

HOTS does have the same "decor" not necessarily same "design". My personal opinion...they shouldn't have mixed the two. My biggest pet-peeve those tiny slivers they call nightstands :eek:

HOTS does have the same "decor" not necessarily same "design". My personal opinion...they shouldn't have mixed the two. My biggest pet-peeve those tiny slivers they call nightstands :eek:

Yes, and they continued the "no nightstand drawer" design that started with Oasis.:confused:

You can also take pool/beach towels without checking them out. Show card, walk off with towels with no worry about getting charged for not returning.

I have never heard of that. We had Royal Suite on Serenade and they still scanned my card

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Forums mobile app

I have never heard of that. We had Royal Suite on Serenade and they still scanned my card

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Forums mobile app

I wonder what the actual policy is. Possibly it wasn't understood or followed on my Oasis cruise last year? Walked up showed JS card, walked off with towels. No scanning. Parents in law had to check out towels as they were in standard room.

You can also take pool/beach towels without checking them out. Show card, walk off with towels with no worry about getting charged for not returning.

So you're the one taking all the pool towels :eek::D

The Harmony cabins are the same design as the Quantum class cabins.

There's a difference between "decor" & "design"... I'll stand by my post #8 on this y'all ;)

Also the fact that there are walk-in closets in the JS's on Harmony :)

There's a difference between "decor" & "design"... I'll stand by my post #8 on this y'all ;)

Also the fact that there are walk-in closets in the JS's on Harmony :)

I have been on both. You said that you have not.

I have not stayed in a JS on either, although I have visited. Don't really recall the visits.

If you were blindfolded and put into a balcony cabin on the Harmony and a balcony cabin on the Anthem, and except for the fact that Harmony did not put in the over-the-bed cabinet (a huge mistake, IMO), I would defy you to tell me which ship you were on.

JS Perks:

Bathroom amenities

Robes

We have our first JS booked for October (it's an aft facing balcony...Hoping we love it...we usually do hump balconies). Do you have to request the robes, are they waiting for you?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

We have our first JS booked for October (it's an aft facing balcony...Hoping we love it...we usually do hump balconies). Do you have to request the robes, are they waiting for you?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

They should be in your cabin. If not, just ask your cabin steward.

In a JS on Jewel last week and we still had to check our pool towels in and out.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

We have not had to request robes on any of our recent cruises in a JS.

The Harmony cabins are the same design as the Quantum class cabins.

Grand suites slightly different. On the quantum you have two entrances to the bathroom on the harmony one. We preferred the Harmony's overall ship layout to the Quantum class, which we will never sail on again. Quantum style ships chopped and do not accommodate the crowds as well

Priority embarkation, walk in closet, bigger cabin to that of a balcony, tea / coffee facilities, bathtub, silver sea pass

JS Perks:

Bathroom amenities

Robes

What does the distinctive color SeaPass for a JS get you?