re meat pies

Just now, NSWP said:

I am so sorry, my demented mind got confused again, so you are the Scotts devotee?  Mr Gut would surely devour one though, being the pie monster he is.😮

That's OK NSWP, my 75yo brain has similar problems now and then.

2 hours ago, GUT2407 said:

I don’t mind the Aldi Chicken and vege, though had a Herbert Adams chicken and leek the other week that was very nice, but you get six Aldi for the price of two of the others (actually the six cost less).

Yep, nice and reasonably priced.

3 hours ago, GUT2407 said:

The colouring didn’t make any difference to the taste, I hope they keep the short rib and caramelised onion flavour pie when the promo is over. 

The flavour sounds like a winner. Perhaps when the promo is over they'll keep the pie but ditch the look. 

On 9/4/2019 at 8:39 AM, NSWP said:

If you like Chinese as I do, try 'China Doll' on Woolloomooloo Finger Wharf in Sydney, superb, but take your money with you !!  Real oriental tucker but no chicken chow mein or short soup.

Thanks for the recommendation. It looks really good and it is open on Monday which is the day we arrive plus close to where we are staying. Is it best to book beforehand?

Gut, the Rocket Man pie looks....maybe interesting is the right word? I think I will just try the tiger when we go to Harry's next year.

Edited by frantic36

21 hours ago, MicCanberra said:

Aldi

Very nice. But if you are down here Mic, our Batemans Bay ALDI is closed for a month until end of September for extensions and transformation.  The local Aldi freaks have withdrawal symptoms, they will have to go to Ulladulla or Queanbeyan for their Aldi fix.

Wunderbar !!

Edited by NSWP

5 hours ago, NSWP said:

Very nice. But if you are down here Mic, our Batemans Bay ALDI is closed for a month until end of September for extensions and transformation.  The local Aldi freaks have withdrawal symptoms, they will have to go to Ulladulla or Queanbeyan for their Aldi fix.

Wunderbar !!

Will be heading to Husky at the end of the month - Soccer tournament. That is the closest I will likely get to Batemans Bay this year.

Didn5 get a chance to take a photo, to put it bluntly too hungry and tired, but just scoffed a KFC Zinger pie, not too bad actually.

strewth I’m glad this week is over but looks like a weekend at the grindstone, but I do have cruises to pay for and a dog who wants more chicken breast.

40 minutes ago, GUT2407 said:

Didn5 get a chance to take a photo, to put it bluntly too hungry and tired, but just scoffed a KFC Zinger pie, not too bad actually.

strewth I’m glad this week is over but looks like a weekend at the grindstone, but I do have cruises to pay for and a dog who wants more chicken breast.

Are you sure it isn't the other way around, it''s the dog that wants the cruises and you want the chicken breast.

On 9/5/2019 at 6:28 PM, MicCanberra said:

Will be heading to Husky at the end of the month - Soccer tournament. That is the closest I will likely get to Batemans Bay this year.

Chicken breast for a dog, what is wrong with ye olde ALDI dog food ? 🤣