Celebrity Cruise Survey

cormike1

Did anyone else receive the survey from Celebrity about your cruising history and where you'd like to go, etc. I got about 3/4 through it and it asked for our yearly household income. I never answer that and there is usually a "prefer not to answer" line but on this there wasn't and you could not go to the next screen until you answered that. I ticked off $250,000.00 (I wish) just to get to the next screen and then it asked what State you are from. No where to answer my Province in Canada. So that took care of my survey. Surely to god in this modern technology age there is a way to send out a survey to only U.S. residents or to have a spot for "other" travellers to be able to take a survey. Anyone else find this frustrating!

Cormike1, could you have booked your previous cruises through a US TA, as I have had that survey a few times & never had a problem. All I had to do was scroll through the US states before the Provinces came up. We have always booked in Cdn $.

Cormike1, could you have booked your previous cruises through a US TA, as I have had that survey a few times & never had a problem. All I had to do was scroll through the US states before the Provinces came up. We have always booked in Cdn $.

If Only...no I usually book on my own directly with the cruise line and also in CDN money. I know the CDN Provinces are usually at the bottom of most surveys and I did scroll down all the way but they were not listed. It would not let me leave it blank either. Too bad as it was an interesting survey which I was willing to do as a lot of them I choose not to. Oh well.

Just finished the survey. Annoying that it doesn't have a decline to answer for income. Also a shame that there are no questions about the website. I spent an hour and a half yesterday with a conference call about the issues I'm having. Today they were supposed to email me an update. All I got was the stupid survey. I've gotten this before. There were no changes on the website BTW.

I filled out everything and when I couldn't leave the income blank, I just left the survey. It is none of their business. If they don't have enough sense to leave an opt out for confidential information, they don't deserve to see the other survey responses in my opinion.

I received the Survey for the first time yesterday. Great I thought - a chance of an upgrade if I fill this in - do you think??? Yeh, sure, Got to the Income question - and I WAS upset........ no space for my answer - PAUPER!!!.

Also my friends , DH Rory and I are from OZ so I wasted time trying to find one of the States - NSW wasn't on it. Pity there is no-one there with a bit of common sense. I spent time trying to fill out a wretched, no thought given, silly, waste of space! I should have realised - this Survey would have come from the people who do the Web site!

Thank God the Solstice is so great, otherwise Celebrity would be right stuffed.

I just got the survey... Sent to my .co.uk I email address. Very narrow choices. No option to live outside the US.

Obviously created by the same people who write their website

Yes, me too. Just ticked any of the boxes that don't refer to cruising - I think I now live in Nebraska ;p.

I also received another one a couple of days ago with at least 20 options of different cruises, with many choices of offers, prices, perks, alternative cruise lines, size of ships etc., and which one would be my preference. This one was far more in-depth, especially concerning included flights, alternative beverage packages, wifi, preferred cabins and sizes of ship.

I just got the survey... Sent to my .co.uk I email address. Very narrow choices. No option to live outside the US.

Obviously created by the same people who write their website

Yes, we got the same....Sometimes makes me think non US customers are just seen as ballast...

I live in the UK and have just received the same survey and had the same issues as the original poster. I chose the first options possible e.g. the lowest income bracket and Alabama as state of residence.

Why Alabama? I prefer Mississippi. ;p

Interesting - Canadians and Australians getting the survey. Since I live in the US I'm not receiving it.

That's OK, I never get ANY communication from X, despite three X cruises taken and one more booked.

I would like to know if there were any questions dealing with future or current ship design, size or attractions?

Would you rather have a better dining experience in the MDR or buffet throughout your entire cruise, OR would you rather go up and down on the Magic Carpet if and when weather permits it ? How many of you prefer the "sinful" experience of "EDEN" vs better entertainment in the theater?

bosco

I live in Ontario and both my wife and myself received the survey yesterday. As mentioned above there was no way to leave the income line blank so I just picked the middle income and went on to the next question. Had to pick a state so I picked N.Y. since we are right across from Buffalo. The other question that bothered me was the question of ethnicity, black , white etc. and again no place to answer, "Do not wish to answer question". Not sure what the question has to do with cruising on Celebrity.

In closing my wife did not bother to fill out her survey.

I live in Ontario and both my wife and myself received the survey yesterday. As mentioned above there was no way to leave the income line blank so I just picked the middle income and went on to the next question. Had to pick a state so I picked N.Y. since we are right across from Buffalo. The other question that bothered me was the question of ethnicity, black , white etc. and again no place to answer, "Do not wish to answer question". Not sure what the question has to do with cruising on Celebrity.

I forgot about the race question. That was really weird.

I forgot about the race question. That was really weird.

I am the original poster of this question and I to forgot about the "race question" That one really upset me. What the hell does race have to do with how safe you feel in a port or how many cruises you do a year or have you cruised on other lines. NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS CELEBRITY! I have never been asked that before. That question really made me angry:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Edited by cormike1
spelling

I am the original poster of this question and I to forgot about the "race question" That one really upset me. What the hell does race have to do with how safe you feel in a port or how many cruises you do a year or have you cruised on other lines. NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS CELEBRITY! I have never been asked that before. That question really made me angry:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Stupid that you could pass on the age question, but not the income one. All the signs of a hastily put together lash-up.

I decided I lived in California, so my lack of interest in UK ports may not seem as self explanatory as if I'd been allowed to say I live in the UK!

Stuart

How does everyone know if this is a bona fide Celebrity survey? If anyone contacted Celebrity and they have agreed that it is in fact their survey please let us know here.

Truly, shocked that they would ask about ethnicity.