BIG NEWS! We Are Proud to Announce....

BBMacLaird

If you look for synonyms of QUEST on thesaurus.com, you’ll find both JOURNEY & PURSUIT among the most relevant choices.

Clever name! I think many cruisers are in pursuit of the ultimate cruise, which ticks all the boxes.

Of course, Aussies would like to see Pursuit Down Under, even if en route to somewhere else.

Michelle Graham is now manager and Richard, a former photographer, is her assistant.

The way Michelle told it to me originally was that she would cover the manager position whilst João was away studying in Australia, but maybe she will now have this position made more permanent with the new ship. I hope so. I really like Michelle. In fact I'm looking forward to seeing who will be doing what on Pursuit and there are many crew well deserving of a promotion, if of course that is what they want.

Phil

Great news! I would love to see some East coast Canada and New England sailings as well as more Med ones....

Sent from my SM-J200Y using Forums mobile app

So would I. Great to have a third ship and a whole lot more destinations to choose from.

Of late it's been hard to find a Azamara cruise to somewhere, that we haven't already done with them, over the last seven years.

Having said that we are doing the Baltic on Journey next August, and we can't wait.

Well done Azamara, although I must admit, I thought that it was never going to happen!

Great news but I'm also not thrilled with the name. My first thought was Azamara Adventure went so much better with Quest and Journey ... but it might be too long so I like the previous poster's suggestion of Venture.

Royal Caribbean has the Adventure of the Seas, so maybe Azamara Adventure would have been too close/confusing.

Bonnie,

Do you know the exact October date? I would love to find out.

Hi midwestchick,

I haven't heard of an exact date the Pursuit's itineraries will be ready; there are a lot of variables involved with planning.

But my best guess is it will be the week of Oct 24th...about a month from now.

Can someone tell me for certain (Bonnie/anyone???) if I book while on board whether or not I can move that booking once with no penalties and keep the discount and any other benefits? We'll be on a Celebrity ship from Oct 1 through the 24th. I'd like to think there will be some nice promotional opportunities for the Pursuit's initial sailings and I would like to take advantage and add the LCV discount to any savings.

I think I've read that and maybe even done it in the past but I'm not sure if that is the current policy and I would bet that the future sales rep on Celebrity won't know.

Can someone tell me for certain (Bonnie/anyone???) if I book while on board whether or not I can move that booking once with no penalties and keep the discount and any other benefits? We'll be on a Celebrity ship from Oct 1 through the 24th. I'd like to think there will be some nice promotional opportunities for the Pursuit's initial sailings and I would like to take advantage and add the LCV discount to any savings.

I think I've read that and maybe even done it in the past but I'm not sure if that is the current policy and I would bet that the future sales rep on Celebrity won't know.

Hi Bob, I don't see why not, but just to be sure I'll look into this for you.

If all else fails, you can book an Azamara Open Passage while onboard Celebrity and apply it to the future sailing of your choice. If you scroll to the bottom of this page link you'll see the difference between a Reserved Passage (ship and sail date specified) and Open Passage (no ship or sail date specified.)

https://www.azamaraclubcruises.com/le-club-voyage/le-club-voyage-program/onboard-benefits

Our family is growing, finally!

We're thrilled to announce that a third sister ship will join the Azamara Journey and the Azamara Quest in 2018.

What’s her name?

Click here for more information.

Good morning Bonnie, my name is John Salvatore. We are going on the Quest 12/16/17/17, and wanted to see if you had any updates on any of the following:

Will the Quest still depart port of San Juan?

Are all the ports of call still on the intinerary?

We're not hearing anything at all at this point.

Thank you for any information

Good morning Bonnie, my name is John Salvatore. We are going on the Quest 12/16/17/17, and wanted to see if you had any updates on any of the following:

Will the Quest still depart port of San Juan?

Are all the ports of call still on the intinerary?

We're not hearing anything at all at this point.

Thank you for any information

I started a thread a few days ago here and Bonnie commented that SJU would remain as an embarkation/debarkation point for the rest if this year. Our November Quest ta has been altered to not include SJU as a port of call. We still finish in MIA. One of our roll call found this out by accident. No official letter from Azamara yet. Here is the thread I started:

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2547359

Phil

Hi midwestchick,

I haven't heard of an exact date the Pursuit's itineraries will be ready; there are a lot of variables involved with planning.

But my best guess is it will be the week of Oct 24th...about a month from now.

Thanks, Bonnie. I was hoping it would be before the 12th. I have free nights to use and I don't want to lose them.