Crystal blocks

Who needs Oasis blocks. I seem to have quite a few now, plus more to come.

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

I threw in another Oasis cruise, which messed up my plan of getting my next one from Rhapsody (before RCI takes away yet another of my favorite ships :o:(). Now I will get the next one on Oasis...but that's OK..don't have one of those in my collection, so that will work out fine.

So far so good, and no duplicates yet. :D

We have more points than that and we have never received one

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Don't feel bad. We got our Platinum pin one night shy of Emerald. I realize it is one block per household but apparently is one pin per household as well. Can't wait to make it to Pinnacle. Hope it has both our names on it so whoever wears it on a particular night will have their name on it. :eek:

Don't feel bad. We got our Platinum pin one night shy of Emerald. I realize it is one block per household but apparently is one pin per household as well. Can't wait to make it to Pinnacle. Hope it has both our names on it so whoever wears it on a particular night will have their name on it. :eek:

Never got our Emerald pin either. Such a short span level..skipped right over it in one longer cruise. It's a cute pin, looks just like the Diamond pin, but has a little piece of green glass in it versus the clear glass. ;)

And you can always ask for your pin if you did not get it (or lose one) at the LA desk. They always have bags of them on hand.

Never got our Emerald pin either. Such a short span level..skipped right over it in one longer cruise. It's a cute pin, looks just like the Diamond pin, but has a little piece of green glass in it versus the clear glass. ;)

And you can always ask for your pin if you did not get it (or lose one) at the LA desk. They always have bags of them on hand.

And your thoughts on the Easter Bunny and Santa?:(;)

I've had my D+ replaced. The chips fell out. Just ask the LA

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

Just a guess...but they may have been talking about their crystal block. I hope they did

not drop it on their foot...ouch!!! :o

Bucky lost his pin off his tux one night, and they replaced it immediately at the LA desk upon request.

Just a guess...but they may have been talking about their crystal block. I hope they did

not drop it on their foot...ouch!!! :o

Bucky lost his pin off his tux one night, and they replaced it immediately at the LA desk upon request.

Yes, since this thread is about crystal blocks, I was asking about a crystal block. Thank goodness it did not hit my foot. It was sitting on the shelf over the fireplace (lesson learned) and the housekeeper accidentally knocked it off while dusting. Crystal block hitting a brick hearth is not a pretty sight!

I think you can have the block shipped to your home instead of putting it in your suitcase.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Maybe RCI recently changed their policy, but they refused to mail a block to us on a cruise out of Venice, Italy. Per the LA, our choice was to either take the block now or loose your right to ever get it.

Maybe RCI recently changed their policy, but they refused to mail a block to us on a cruise out of Venice, Italy. Per the LA, our choice was to either take the block now or loose your right to ever get it.

That's unfortunate if it's true. I wonder what happens when the ship runs out of blocks occasionally?

That's unfortunate if it's true. I wonder what happens when the ship runs out of blocks occasionally?

The Splendor LA did have crystal blocks to hand out. She apparently made a note in the records that we did not take the crystal block. A few years later, I called the C&A Customer Service Office on another matter. During this phone call I also mentioned that we did not get a crystal block for our 280 cruise day milestone on the August 26, 2011 Splendor Cruise. They did some research during the call and found a notation that we refused to take the crystal block on this cruise. Thus, no Splendor block. Since then, I was able to trade one of my duplicate blocks for a Splendor Block. So things worked out OK in the end.

Yes, since this thread is about crystal blocks, I was asking about a crystal block. Thank goodness it did not hit my foot. It was sitting on the shelf over the fireplace (lesson learned) and the housekeeper accidentally knocked it off while dusting. Crystal block hitting a brick hearth is not a pretty sight!

Wow...I bet that shattered everywhere indeed!! :o I worry about mine falling

off the cabinet and hitting the tile floor. Probably break the tile also. :eek:

Serenade ran out of blocks on one cruise I was on, the LA said they would

ship it to me later. That "later" was 6 months! :o I had actually forgotten

all about it by then. Nice surprise! :cool: