Crystal blocks

What is a crystal block?

These blocks as shown by Host Clarea are a Crown & Anchor loyalty program award in recognition of points earned through the program. The different RCI ships are incorporated in the design and are awarded on the ship indicated on the block on which the point level for that award is attained by the C & A member. As mentioned the first is awarded once 140 points are achieved and subsequently at each successive 70 points thereafter.

These blocks as shown by Host Clarea are a Crown & Anchor loyalty program award in recognition of points earned through the program. The different RCI ships are incorporated in the design and are awarded on the ship indicated on the block on which the point level for that award is attained by the C & A member. As mentioned the first is awarded once 140 points are achieved and subsequently at each successive 70 points thereafter.

They look nice but as our cases were over weight and the blocks are quite heavy i gave my Harmony block to our cabin steward.

They look nice but as our cases were over weight and the blocks are quite heavy i gave my Harmony block to our cabin steward.

I think you can have the block shipped to your home instead of putting it in your suitcase.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Kitsch (/ˈkɪtʃ/; loanword from German), also called cheesiness or tackiness, is art or other objects that appeal to popular or uncultivated taste because they are garish or overly sentimental, which means that these objects are considered by other people to be ugly, without style, false, or in poor taste but enjoyed or appreciated by still other people in an ironic or knowing way or because it is funny. The word was first applied to artwork that was a response to certain divisions of 19th-century art with aesthetics that favored what later art critics would consider to be exaggerated sentimentality and melodrama. Hence, 'kitsch art' is closely associated with 'sentimental art'. Kitsch is also related to the concept of camp, because of its humorous and ironic nature.

To brand visual art as "kitsch" is generally pejorative, as it implies that the work in question is gaudy, or that it serves a solely ornamental and decorative purpose rather than amounting to a work of true artistic merit. The chocolate box artist Thomas Kinkade (1958–2012), whose idyllic landscape scenes were often lampooned by art critics as "maudlin" and "schmaltzy", is considered a leading example of contemporary kitsch.

Kitsch (/ˈkɪtʃ/; loanword from German), also called cheesiness or tackiness, is art or other objects that appeal to popular or uncultivated taste because they are garish or overly sentimental, which means that these objects are considered by other people to be ugly, without style, false, or in poor taste but enjoyed or appreciated by still other people in an ironic or knowing way or because it is funny. The word was first applied to artwork that was a response to certain divisions of 19th-century art with aesthetics that favored what later art critics would consider to be exaggerated sentimentality and melodrama. Hence, 'kitsch art' is closely associated with 'sentimental art'. Kitsch is also related to the concept of camp, because of its humorous and ironic nature.

To brand visual art as "kitsch" is generally pejorative, as it implies that the work in question is gaudy, or that it serves a solely ornamental and decorative purpose rather than amounting to a work of true artistic merit. The chocolate box artist Thomas Kinkade (1958–2012), whose idyllic landscape scenes were often lampooned by art critics as "maudlin" and "schmaltzy", is considered a leading example of contemporary kitsch.

Wow where did that come from? lol.

Who needs Oasis blocks. I seem to have quite a few now, plus more to come.

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

When I've had duplicate blocks, I ask the role call if anyone has extra blocks for trade. I only trade for ships I've sailed. Sometimes it takes a cruise or two, but usually the trade eventually works out.

M

And in more simple terms: One man's junk is another man's treasure. ;p