Johnny rockets

Rjh8842

i was just reading a recently published article by cruise critics that stated this about johnny rockets

There's a flat fee of $6.95 per person for anything on the menu, excluding ice cream, milkshakes, soda and alcohol, which cost extra. Breakfast served on Oasis-class vessels is gratis.

I thought soda and icecream was included in the price?

tia

i was just reading a recently published article by cruise critics that stated this about johnny rockets

There's a flat fee of $6.95 per person for anything on the menu, excluding ice cream, milkshakes, soda and alcohol, which cost extra. Breakfast served on Oasis-class vessels is gratis.

I thought soda and icecream was included in the price?

tia

Soda is included in the price. No other beverages are included. Not sure about ice cream.

I remember the days of yore when we got a complete free meal for being lowly Gold.:')

There were days of yore when you got a complete free meal with no status at all. You just needed to be on the ship. All you paid for was soda and milkshakes.

On some ships, Johnny Rockets is a la carte rather than one flat rate. This was the case on Anthem, where the burgers were $2.50 each and sides were $1.50. From what I saw, the milkshakes were made using the same questionable frozen dessert mix found in the soft serve machines.

On Allure the milkshake ice cream was scooped out of an ice cream container then mixed with milk and flavoring.

Also depending on your C & A status you got BOGO milkshake......

So me and the DH said we would go 4 times and get for shakes for the price of 2...

Not, we only visited at the carryout part inside once. (to go)

Do not sit for your milkshake, they tag on the dining fee, even if you only want a shake.

Safe travels.

The shake on Anthem isn't worth it. All they did was blend the infamous "desert mix". Could have gotten a cup and walk further down pool deck and done something equivalent with a spoon.

Sent from a mobile device

The shake on Anthem isn't worth it. All they did was blend the infamous "desert mix". Could have gotten a cup and walk further down pool deck and done something equivalent with a spoon.

Sent from a mobile device

I do that all the time. Get a glass in the WJ. Half fill it with milk. Walk to the soft-serve machine and fill with flavor of your choice.

Or: quarter fill with milk, add chocolate soft-serve, top with coffee. Mocha shake! YUM!

I do that all the time. Get a glass in the WJ. Half fill it with milk. Walk to the soft-serve machine and fill with flavor of your choice.

Or: quarter fill with milk, add chocolate soft-serve, top with coffee. Mocha shake! YUM!

I was thinking that I might try some different combinations on our next cruise.... that is until we discussed the ingredients in the "stuff". Now I may just pass.