Does this headline concern you?

Notonboard

Was involved in the Achilo Laura incident in the 80's. You can do nothing to stop terrorists but avoid areas they are known to be in. Other than that even hiding in your house is no gaurrentee to be safe. We enjoy traveling and will continue to do so and let things happen that we have no control over. Will not let them win.

I managed an apartment building near the pentagon that shook on 9\11. Went to Egypt the day of the attack on Paris and came back on a plane with a bomb threat. Just got back from London and arrived during the latest train bomb. And the hotel was right at Westminster Bridge.

We have to travel! There are places and people waiting! Experiences to be had. Don't let a small group stop you from living

No more than going to Boston, NYC or other large city that has been hit by the radicals in the past. I have a relative that sees conspiracy and danger behind every tree so I ignore him. I just wish he would keep his tinfoil hat on. :rolleyes:

With one mass shooting per day in the USA, the OP lives in one of the most dangerous countries in the world.

Leaving it for vacation might save his life.

That's a load of crap!! Mass shooting (depending on the source) is 4 people been shot or killed in one area. In the US that occurs in gang infested areas in the large metropolitan areas (Chicago, Atlanta, LA) on a regular basis inflating those numbers. Solution: stay out of gang areas in large cities!! According to Atlas and Boots (an outdoor and travel blog) the USA is #50 on the list of dangerous countries...there are plenty of travel destinations many on this site will go to that are ranked much higher.

As far as the OP's question is concerned...there is danger everywhere...if you live your life based on what could happen, you won't live your life at all. If something does happen, I guess it was just your time!