Royal Caribbean hints at big reveal 11.7.17

mcatmcat

Here the newest art work for the big reveal. To me it looks like it will be about Coco Cay because it is a picture of a ship docking at an island. Michael Bayley just spoke with Travel Weekly and mentioned that they are going to create the world's largest water slide on Coco Cay.

Candie

23167622_10155709772791397_198997572344616905_n.jpg?oh=5be3d18394ff96351113fbd6bd97a48c&oe=5AA19E52

You're getting warmer... :cool:

These are some of my guesses.

1. Quantum class comes to Florida

2. Details on Quantum 4 (Quantum plus)

3. Either new ports announced or more ships going to certain ports (Cuba)

4. Possibly Icon Class details?

5. CocoCay detail (I'm sure something will be mentioned)

Unless the port stops change significantly...the Quantum ships are too big for most of the the Alaska locations currently used...so not likely. Royal just started going with the Navigator class to Alaska in recent times....where Radiance class was the norm for years. There are some narrow and limited navigation locations that prevent ships beyond a certain size to pass.

Also, In several recent communications, including ship launches and travel agent business announcements...they indicated that most of the Quantum ships remained targeted for the Asia market, with Anthem staying put out of Bayonne for the time being.

Bligh Reef being one.

I am wondering if they will reveal a plan to line up all FOUR Oasis ships when Symphony comes over to FLA in 2018. I know they might have to move some itineraries around but could be cool to see ALL 4 ships side by side now that they did 3 side by side..

Otherwise I hope they announce more ports like Iceland or CA coastal inc San Fran and Oregon.

Perhaps they might sell a ship.

I wish they would tell us more about new Project coming have last Oasis and Quantum.

Perhaps they might tell us the Oasis 5 name as well. All a guess for now:cool:

Michael Bayley just spoke with Travel Weekly and mentioned that they are going to create the world's largest water slide on Coco Cay.

Waterslide on the ship connects to giant waterslide at Coco Cay = New super fast disembarkation while at Coco Cay!!

I think this is likely the 19-20 itineraries. But if they are hinting at Adventure, it could be because that ship is going into a dry dock soon and then is moving to Bayonne for cruises to Bahamas from NJ. I know they are moving Adventure to NJ and adding more ships to Baltimore as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums