New Diamond Plus Perk

I was once asked to be the "demo model" for the hot stones massage.

Oh my goodness......it was heaven!

They must have booked lots of them as soon as people saw the look of pure bliss on my face. [emoji6]

But did I ever buy one for myself? Nope. Never. [emoji48]

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Just had the Swedish massage this morning. Get one at least every other week. It's only money. 😁

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Forums mobile app

Is offering 2204 new? It's for a free treatment. Not on the Diamond benefit sheet. Only on D+ and PC.

1f32fca97e6e1b4a478d6621b759bf7b.jpg

no, 2204 isn't new, I've seen it on my summary sheet for a long time. If I get time, I'll go back and see when it started showing up. I keep my lists of "savings".

While talking with a Crown & Anchor Rep today I found out that D+ has just gotten a new perk.

Every D+ will receive a complimentary spa treatment (excluding Med spa treatment). Apparently this began on Dec 1.

The Rep said that this is a permanent perk and that all D+’s in the cabin get it.

It’s been a long time since we got a new perk ! Woohoo !

Was this a phone rep or onboard? If phone rep, I most definitely would not believe it. If onboard, what ship? Definitely not on AD.

Hmmm...complimentary ADD on to a "signature spa treatment"....

Is that like getting a complimentary extra glass of wine with Chef's Table? ;):cool:

YES...ADD ON, not complimentary spa treatment. I was so happy for about 3 minutes till I read the whole thread!

M

no, 2204 isn't new, I've seen it on my summary sheet for a long time. If I get time, I'll go back and see when it started showing up. I keep my lists of "savings".

And it is often added to regular offerings that are advertised in the Cruise Compass. It's not just a C&A thing.

Is offering 2204 new? It's for a free treatment. Not on the Diamond benefit sheet. Only on D+ and PC.

1f32fca97e6e1b4a478d6621b759bf7b.jpg

John, I verified (different call, different agent) that this is the “new”perk the other rep mentioned to me. It’s the add-on. You win the prize ! Get something nice for Bella !