New menu in the main dining room?

snoope

Here is day 3 & 4.

Thanks so much for posting these!

Can you confirm that these are in the correct order, e.g. Day 3 was Lasagna/Short Rib and Day 4 was Tiger Shrimp/Lamb? I ask because all of the previous menus I've seen posted have them reversed (Lamb Day 3, Short Rib Day 4), so it's interesting if they have been switched up.

Can you confirm that these are in the correct order, e.g. Day 3 was Lasagna/Short Rib and Day 4 was Tiger Shrimp/Lamb? I ask because all of the previous menus I've seen posted have them reversed (Lamb Day 3, Short Rib Day 4), so it's interesting if they have been switched up.

Just to clarify, menus can vary by itinerary. So what is shown here may not apply to other itineraries.

Just to clarify, menus can vary by itinerary. So what is shown here may not apply to other itineraries.

Definitely, but the past few Oasis menu sets I've seen have all been basically the same and the same order (aside from east/west formal night variation). Just trying to get a sense of what's offered on which nights so we can plan specialty dining for our Feb Oasis sailing. :)

I cannot. We didn’t do MDR on those days. On day 5 I just went back and asked for days 3 & 4 to post here. They were handed to me like that.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I cannot. We didn’t do MDR on those days. On day 5 I just went back and asked for days 3 & 4 to post here. They were handed to me like that.

Makes sense... thank you for your efforts and looking forward to the last two days. Enjoy your vacation!

Kind of disappointing, since I'm a vegetarian. There's only one choice each night. Heavy on the pasta and creams, light on imagination and interest. I know I can always ask for Indian food. However I'd love to have more choice. My cruising companion is also a vegetarian, so we might be visiting the buffet.

Kind of disappointing, since I'm a vegetarian. There's only one choice each night. Heavy on the pasta and creams, light on imagination and interest. I know I can always ask for Indian food. However I'd love to have more choice. My cruising companion is also a vegetarian, so we might be visiting the buffet.

I hope you note on your reservation before your cruise about your special dietary needs.

A few cruises back I need to modify my diet after suffering from borderline hypertension, massive ulcers and gastritis, with non alcoholic liver enlargement from stones.

I needed a low salt, low fat, non spicey seasoned diet............whewwwwwwwwwwww yea baby food diet.

I met with the chef on board and he was able to accommodate my MDR meals for the week on the first day.

We went thru the menus, and some days there were choices I did not like. next thing you new I had special off the menu meals prepared.

WOW, talk about meeting my needs and enjoying dinner.

Years later, no new ulcers, gastritis under control, still watching BP and liver hopefully handling a drink or two.

Take the time

Meet with the powers that be

It is amazing, how supportive they can be.

Safe travels

Enjoy.