celebrity elite status

marilla chris

There is not a dedicated lounge. The continental breakfast is held in one of the specialty restaurants. The coktail hour (actually 5-7 pm) usually is held in the Sky Observation Lounge. This space goes by different names on different ships. Its the bar/dance area all the way forward above the spa area.

We are diamond members with Royal caribbean and there is a diamond lounge on every ship for breakfast and free drinks in the evening. We would be elite members if we went on a Celebrity ship- do they also have a similar set up for free drinks in the evening?

When you get your sea pass card, it will say Elite in the upper corner. When you get to your cabin, the Welcome paperwork will have schedules for Elite events including evening cocktails and continental breakfasts. If the card isn’t labeled and or you don’t get the Welcome, just check with the Captains Club rep at guest relations.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

The cocktail event is not available on the first night of your cruise nor on the night of the senior officers' party. Not nearly as good as RCI's event. But we thought the appetizers were better. And I like that they are carried around by waiters. so nobody was pawing over them.

Just curious. Not familiar with Celebrity seapass cards......what do the different colors indicate?

Recent cruise we had blue cards and our status was shown in the upper right corner. Saw gold cards,

green I think, maybe a couple others.

"Inquiring minds want to know.":confused:

Just curious. Not familiar with Celebrity seapass cards......what do the different colors indicate?

Recent cruise we had blue cards and our status was shown in the upper right corner. Saw gold cards,

green I think, maybe a couple others.

"Inquiring minds want to know.":confused:

I think i am correct that color matches the kind of cabin you are in.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

We are diamond members with Royal caribbean and there is a diamond lounge on every ship for breakfast and free drinks in the evening. We would be elite members if we went on a Celebrity ship- do they also have a similar set up for free drinks in the evening?

As you are aware of RC loads 3 drinks on your Seapass card for each evening to enjoy in the lounges/bars as well as in the DL for 3.5 hours Celebrity doesn't do that. Celebrity's Elite and above social is for two hours (5 to 7) and is held in a specified lounge for that ship and sailing. We enjoy both Celebrity's and RC nightly event.

"is held in a specified lounge for that ship and sailing. "

unless there are too many Elite/Elite+/Zeniths aboard to fit comfortably into that lounge, then they issue 3 drink vouchers per person per night to be used in various bars around the ship.

Excellent info. I have read that before on CC but we have never experienced that on any of our cruises.

" is held in a specified lounge for that ship and sailing. "

unless there are too many Elite/Elite+/Zeniths aboard to fit comfortably into that lounge, then they issue 3 drink vouchers per person per night to be used in various bars around the ship.

We've never experienced this either. Maybe on our b2b cruises in 2019 from Abi Dhabi to Shanghai.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I prefer the Elite level benefits on Celebrity. My wife loves RCL. So we go back and forth.

The Elite lounge has excellent appetizers and drinks. Usually in a nice lounge with a view. Sky lounge on recent cruise. The waiters bring the appetizer to you. Very well presented.

Breakfast Elite area usually has a great view. Healthy breakfast. Very relaxing.

The 2 bags of laundry sends me home with clean clothes.

Dry clean one item and pressing 2 others is wonderful.

RCL has better activities for my wife. Zumba class was every sea day. Great class and well attended.

Both are excellent cruise lines.