Don't Panic - bookings not showing up

TrinaLC

I'm using Microsoft IE with Windows 10 and our booking isn't there today as well. You would think it would be an easy solution from an IT perspective. But obviously this is an ongoing issue.

Will check back and see if it shows up; we have plenty of time since we aren't cruising till March 2019 on the TA Divina

Jay

I'm using Microsoft IE with Windows 10 and our booking isn't there today as well. You would think it would be an easy solution from an IT perspective. But obviously this is an ongoing issue.

Will check back and see if it shows up; we have plenty of time since we aren't cruising till March 2019 on the TA Divina

Jay

I thought they had it fixed...at least the two days ago. Last night I tried both Safari and Firefox browsers and today again, and also Chrome....no dice! It's once again, a glitch on MSC's part. Grrrrrr!

Just spoke to my PCC at MSC and she doesnt have any idea when it might be fixed. We Sail in February. She said if its still not showing up in a few weeks to call her and she will do my check in over the phone. !!!

• 2 weeks later...
My booking is back as well. What I did, and it could just be a coincidence, was log out, click the web check in link on the main page. Once I put the information in my booking showed up and then continued to show up when I logged in normally.

Great tip! Our reservation was missing, did the web check-in link and now our res is back.

Have to say all the recent dodgy reviews etc does not bother me one bit however their website drives me up the wall. Have not been able to see my booking for about a week now. How can such a big company not get the basics of this part right. So annoying.

Have to say all the recent dodgy reviews etc does not bother me one bit however their website drives me up the wall. Have not been able to see my booking for about a week now. How can such a big company not get the basics of this part right. So annoying.
Their website is indescribably pathetic. Since it's so bad everyone has to call customer service to resolve or do anything now which results in long wait times. Their phone staff isn't very knowledgeable either. People should be fired for running on operation like they do. I can only imagine the long line at the service desk on embarkation day with all the screw-ups by MSC. Their website alone is enough to deter me from taking MSC again and my Seaside cruise isn't even here yet.

Infuriating at times!! Some days I can get on in the morning but not in the afternoon and then some days no problems at all and other days not at all! And I am sick of them showing me only the cruise that we took on Divina over a year ago! This has been going on for over 2 years that I'm aware of.

And then out of the clear blue, they email me all my docs and pre-puchases in perfect form and 10 days earlier than expected!

Pretty crazy!

Their website is indescribably pathetic. Since it's so bad everyone has to call customer service to resolve or do anything now which results in long wait times. Their phone staff isn't very knowledgeable either. People should be fired for running on operation like they do. I can only imagine the long line at the service desk on embarkation day with all the screw-ups by MSC. Their website alone is enough to deter me from taking MSC again and my Seaside cruise isn't even here yet.

I was just saying the same thing to my DH!

Well what do you know, did the web check in last night for our April cruise on Seaside and hey presto as if by magic the booking has gone! which imbeciles are MSC employing to run this hamster powered website ? ... :mad:

• 1 month later...

A little late to the party here. I was experiencing the same problems as you all. I contacted CS and they gave me a tip:

Instead of logging in to your account and not finding the booking, underneath the login you can press the "I have an existing booking" button. Insert your booking number and name used when performing the booking, and hey presto. There it was.

Instead of logging in to your account and not finding the booking, underneath the login you can press the "I have an existing booking" button. Insert your booking number and name used when performing the booking, and hey presto. There it was.

Yes, I was going to suggest this, though I figured it out by accident when our booking disappeared. And now I've found it and updated our details a bit, it now appears on login.

In our case, the booking was there but the included services like beverage package disappeared for one guest. We had our travel agent contact MSC and got the confirmation that those services were included for two passengers.

Ivi

Similar here. B2B cruises both with thermal spa passes, only the second ever showed the passes purchases---until now, that is. CS confirmed that the passes were on the account.

The web site kurus have been at it again. It looks nice--very informative at a glance, but now, one of the cruises (the first) shows three rooms to the right of my main info. IDK. The room number on the main info page now shows a different cabin number. We'll see how it goes.

Get used to all the glitches! MSC is possibly the WORST website in the creation of cruise websites! Constant and ongoing problems for well over 2 years!

;p:eek::mad:

I am afraid you are right. I wish they would hire somebody to fix it. It would reduce a lot of anxiety in relation to our bookings.

Ivi

It's been way longer than two years that the website glitches out. Lots and lots of promises to fix. More than on Travel Agents in the USA refuse to sell MSC due to poor communication/web site. In my experience all Cruise Line web sites have problems, but MSC escalates them to an entirely different level.

It's been way longer than two years that the website glitches out. Lots and lots of promises to fix. More than on Travel Agents in the USA refuse to sell MSC due to poor communication/web site. In my experience all Cruise Line web sites have problems, but MSC escalates them to an entirely different level.

Yes...as I said, "well over" 2 years.