How many shoes guys?

Jimorel

There is a post on here for women about how many shoes they take on a cruise. Which made me think how many pairs of shoes do us guys need to take. After all, why should the ladies be the only ones to under pack? So fess up and confess how many pairs of shoes do men absolutely need to cruise? I have only been on one four night cruise and I feel I may have woefully missed out by bringing only one pair of walking shoes.

Sandals, sneakers, and dress shoes. I actually took 2 pairs of sandals on our last cruise - Birkenstock and Teva - but it was 28 days in warm weather. I only wore the sneakers one time and that was in Hawaii because we went to the top of a volcano and it was much colder there.

Sandals, sneakers, and dress shoes. I actually took 2 pairs of sandals on our last cruise - Birkenstock and Teva - but it was 28 days in warm weather. I only wore the sneakers one time and that was in Hawaii because we went to the top of a volcano and it was much colder there.

Did you walk the path to the very top?

Windy right. :D

Depends upon the cruise. I tend to take shoes that fit the activities I would be doing. Sandals, a walking shoe, etc. But then maybe I need my water shoes, "dress" (the casual can fit the bill for those formal nights) and more. I'm pretty certain I end up bringing more shoes than my wife, but it's not due to fashion, it's more due to function.:D

There is a post on here for women about how many shoes they take on a cruise. Which made me think how many pairs of shoes do us guys need to take. After all, why should the ladies be the only ones to under pack? So fess up and confess how many pairs of shoes do men absolutely need to cruise? I have only been on one four night cruise and I feel I may have woefully missed out by bringing only one pair of walking shoes.

Two pair. One pair of dress shoes (for formal night) and one pair of walking shoes.

My DH always brings a pair of tennis shoes, flip flops and walking sandals. I always sneak in a pair of dress shoes for him to wear on formal night....ALWAYS! if drives me crazy that he thinks that black socks with his black walking sandals count for formal wear. Geez Louise!

We still pack for a week long cruise in carryon luggage only. My formal shoes fit inside his.

My DH always brings a pair of tennis shoes, flip flops and walking sandals. I always sneak in a pair of dress shoes for him to wear on formal night....ALWAYS! if drives me crazy that he thinks that black socks with his black walking sandals count for formal wear. Geez Louise!

We still pack for a week long cruise in carryon luggage only. My formal shoes fit inside his.

What happens if he puts on his shoes without realizing your shoes are inside of his shoes? :confused:

My hubby brings several pairs. Brown oxfords for smart casual, black dress shoes for formal, sandals, tennis shoes, slippers and wears his comfortable Clark walking shoes on... sounds like a lot but they all have their place.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums