RCCL new Diamond Lounge Policy?

seeyakids

Why give double drinks?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Convenience

I often do it to have a drink waiting for Laura in case I get there a few minutes before she does.

I can also see the use case for a bottle of water. However in my experience the lounges, with exception of SL rarely have bottled water.

If I ask for a double Bailey's in a bar I do expect to have two vouchers subtracted from my account.

Also if I walk up to a bar and order drinks for both of us, I often bring Laura's card with me

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Forums mobile app

Convenience

I often do it to have a drink waiting for Laura in case I get there a few minutes before she does.

I can also see the use case for a bottle of water. However in my experience the lounges, with exception of SL rarely have bottled water.

If I ask for a double Bailey's in a bar I do expect to have two vouchers subtracted from my account.

Also if I walk up to a bar and order drinks for both of us, I often bring Laura's card with me

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Forums mobile app

I thought the reference was to a two shot drink. Maybe it was two drinks??

Back in the 90’s you could go into the ship’s store and purchase a bottle, cost plus 10%, for cabin consumption. Screwdrivers before I ever left the cabin. Lol!

Back when cruising was really enjoyable

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Pre-purchase a 375ml for an outrageous price is not the same as buying a liter of Ketal One for $18 Plus 10%...

Anyway, the two bottles of wine suffices the in-cabin consumption, the days of drinking the hard stuff has diminished. Ha!

Especially when you remove the white wine and replace it with rum[emoji50][emoji41]

Why give double drinks?

I was referring to folks who like to order a drink when they are leaving the lounge who then wish to take a bottle of water or an unopened can of soda with them. Seems that practice is being discontinued — at least on this ship.

I was referring to folks who like to order a drink when they are leaving the lounge who then wish to take a bottle of water or an unopened can of soda with them. Seems that practice is being discontinued — at least on this ship.

I hope not. I don't drink and only get a soda in the lounge and one when I'm leaving for dinner. I also tip a $1 for each one.

I wasn’t aware that bottled water was available in the DL/CL. I have seen it in SL.

I generally just grab one from most any bar on the way back to the cabin. We have the DP. Another convenience of having the package.

I wasn’t aware that bottled water was available in the DL/CL. I have seen it in SL.

I generally just grab one from most any bar on the way back to the cabin. We have the DP. Another convenience of having the package.

We get a bottle of each when leaving the lounge, if that want to open it go ahead I will twist it back on.

We hardly ever get to the lounge, but we do stop at the bars and get our 3 D drinks in the form of a can, bottle of water etc. That is one way of getting it unopened to have it later.

We hardly ever get to the lounge, but we do stop at the bars and get our 3 D drinks in the form of a can, bottle of water etc. That is one way of getting it unopened to have it later.

Shoot.... I thought Star Class had them catered to your cabin? You going soft on us Andrew?

Hi Bill! Are we doing your birthday cruise again on Oasis? :D

Hi Pat!

We’re doing Tyler’s 21st in a GS on 09/02....I think Christine has cut me off for cruises during my BD. [emoji23]

Hi Pat!

We’re doing Tyler’s 21st in a GS on 09/02....I think Christine has cut me off for cruises during my BD. [emoji23]

Nice way to celebrate the Ty man's milestone birthday!! How is his golf swing doing? He sure has a natural talent...winning the Master's is in his future I think!! :D

Damn, I was hoping you were going to be on board with us on the 12/2 cruise. John and Sandy are already on board (he switched it to that week). Then we do the repeat with them on 1/20.

My wife always got a bottle of water (unopened) in the DL on our April 2017 Jewel cruises.