Why Do Haven SPA Suites Tend to be Lowest Priced for Haven?

taylortime05

The Haven Spa Suites are smaller than the regular Haven suites, so it is just logic that they cost less. The bathroom part of the suite is very nice all though just divided from the rest of the room with a curtain, the rest is pretty "crowded" as they have tried to fit in (in my opinion) too much furniture in such a small space - and yes, the in-room yacuzzi in one corner of the room takes up much of the floor space. But in addition to the spa access that comes with that suite, you will have access to all other Haven benefits. I once got it for a very good price (upgrade from a regular balcony cabin), and I took it because of the Haven benefits and not because of the spa pass... :)

Here is a photo collage from the Haven Spa Suite on the Norwegian Epic:

z9hs49kJB9rsfDkjudIdTI1dkk7ksHFXh6PI0N7NV6b1lhngMxv8GN4U41lZPkf7DuL3Hv7kEgbjfD5M7om78y1zn5VwCguhkRc_ytQ2QDKV6XGPd4NIg9Rv6CWe2cK8moEccmPn0k8j0jczUTNavv4dxPT3ahg3XDkF_wVNExfY5sfyAuAO34czZo0_Vt_bHXwavCIzhb_u2YS8N_xaDK92Ui0jl7PKQqEWuXJwyP522SJisPgn38rf5gHNy41sUKzdDydd5REyPNU_7nnt61vIdsNV4zkluT4tzMeozwjr891Nn8aqq9ddruq34H2lXSA1pNnMvlPg_q8Wumna__YxZ9knrk3S9JguSTprM42ckAvgA2KB3BIOQ7LgCE2-GT8kyOBpEQIAn9F6DWk0AyVWN1gzXgSYkxhdTLD2dhQSLaDzA9X5QWN8mldsdFb4jqN_NKwRFs9kRwA68qcPVPmpHmnQHVBUJp0CG4hxicw3eKzw_mK6RyuMp9_Izv8NCuMr3E9RlQg01gwPNWmfJXQLW6RBMQ0Rb-vplWKU3-FVyNHCawA4ZZv4Sazh98Pke6DzQJclZ7i5eBK8_rmQGhR6FkjySW_e1SogvYXY5RDGuqVLfCAaJOrU28jzux-yiCyHu7-J8qaY4L1CNirgEISclk0ke8mh=w1898-h949-no

• 6 months later...

What all of the other posters say is true, however contrary to some opinions my wife and I love the Spa Suites. The thermal spa is a great perk, and we enjoy having that available to us. Unfortunately the max capacity is 2 so if you are a couple with a young child (like us), you will not be able to book them.

We loved the spa haven suite on the Getaway. It was peaceful and quiet and it is pretty too. As noted it only sleeps 2 tho. There is a small table and 2 chairs in room. We had breakfast delivered on excursion days and ate there. I think we were under the salon by choice-picked out the room- and no issues at all. We chose it for the spa access, otherwise I would have taken one the courtyard rooms. Actually on the cruise we are going on in October, the courtyard Haven suites are a bit cheaper than the spa haven suites.

I don't know about those round beds. The Getaway has the regular king size bed and it is so comfortable! You can order from a menu of pillows too.

The Spa Suites on the Epic were horrible. Terrible bed layout, horrible bathroom layout, just not a well designed room at all. Haven area on the Epic is great, however.

The Haven Spa Suites are smaller than the regular Haven suites, so it is just logic that they cost less. The bathroom part of the suite is very nice all though just divided from the rest of the room with a curtain, the rest is pretty "crowded" as they have tried to fit in (in my opinion) too much furniture in such a small space - and yes, the in-room yacuzzi in one corner of the room takes up much of the floor space. But in addition to the spa access that comes with that suite, you will have access to all other Haven benefits. I once got it for a very good price (upgrade from a regular balcony cabin), and I took it because of the Haven benefits and not because of the spa pass... :)

Here is a photo collage from the Haven Spa Suite on the Norwegian Epic:

z9hs49kJB9rsfDkjudIdTI1dkk7ksHFXh6PI0N7NV6b1lhngMxv8GN4U41lZPkf7DuL3Hv7kEgbjfD5M7om78y1zn5VwCguhkRc_ytQ2QDKV6XGPd4NIg9Rv6CWe2cK8moEccmPn0k8j0jczUTNavv4dxPT3ahg3XDkF_wVNExfY5sfyAuAO34czZo0_Vt_bHXwavCIzhb_u2YS8N_xaDK92Ui0jl7PKQqEWuXJwyP522SJisPgn38rf5gHNy41sUKzdDydd5REyPNU_7nnt61vIdsNV4zkluT4tzMeozwjr891Nn8aqq9ddruq34H2lXSA1pNnMvlPg_q8Wumna__YxZ9knrk3S9JguSTprM42ckAvgA2KB3BIOQ7LgCE2-GT8kyOBpEQIAn9F6DWk0AyVWN1gzXgSYkxhdTLD2dhQSLaDzA9X5QWN8mldsdFb4jqN_NKwRFs9kRwA68qcPVPmpHmnQHVBUJp0CG4hxicw3eKzw_mK6RyuMp9_Izv8NCuMr3E9RlQg01gwPNWmfJXQLW6RBMQ0Rb-vplWKU3-FVyNHCawA4ZZv4Sazh98Pke6DzQJclZ7i5eBK8_rmQGhR6FkjySW_e1SogvYXY5RDGuqVLfCAaJOrU28jzux-yiCyHu7-J8qaY4L1CNirgEISclk0ke8mh=w1898-h949-no

Is this a H6?

Not sure why you would reply with this informative message to an 8 month old post,,,, but we love the Haven spa rooms. Great room. Lovely jacuzzi tub.

915dd1dc5d052a5361fb67db6e452992.jpg

9b503a9951799bd4f6b77954ca0bb101.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I know you were recently on the Bliss--did you notice any noise from the gym? I know people have posted about that, and we are in 15260 in September. Not changing the room either way but just wanted to be prepared in case I should bring earplugs or something!

Had a Haven Spa Suite on the Breakaway. The spa jacuzzi in the room was small, but did take up some valuable space if you didn’t use it (we did). The real advantage is having access to the Spa, which is wonderful. We were in the Spa every day.

I have booked a Haven Spa Suite for $3,800 and had about $500 OBC plus UBP and SDP. That’s the least expensive I’ve ever booked the Haven.

However, I am sailing next month in a Haven Penthouse Suite on the Getaway for $4,100 with $1,115 OBC , UBP, SDP, $50/excursion credit, and 250 minutes of internet, which I consider an even better deal.

Same sailing I’ve seen a Forward Facing Haven Penthouse Suite going for $4,400 with a bigger balcony and the same perk goodies, too.

Haven spa suites are less expensive because people are less likely to book them compared to courtyard. No other reason. If the demand was higher, NCL would raise the rates.

We loved our spa suite on Escape. Didn't bother us one bit not being in the courtyard as it was barely a flight of stairs away. I liked also being able to walk out the door and be on the pool deck or cross over to the spa as well. It's an excellent room on that ship.

• Like 1