Nassau-what to do?

Netosha

My sixteen year old granddaughter and I did a day pass at the British Hilton. The beach wasn't large, but it was nice and was not crowded.

It was convenient to the port. Included food was good though nothing really special.

We enjoyed the experience and would probably go back.

1 st trip - We did a tour with the local cab drivers and it was awesome. -- I suggest this you can barter price with them.

2nd trip - We just went to the beach and it was also awesome

3rd Trip - got off the boat for about an hour

I agree with most of the responses here.

My first option would be just to stay on the ship. Secondly I would probably go to the British Hilton and just sit by the beach. Third option I would go to Atlantis. I try to avoid Nassau as much as possible.

We did Tiki at Junkanoo beach chairs, umbrella and some drinks for cheap. The kids loved playing in the sand and water. I have pics and videos in my review in the signature if you want to check it out the November one

Great review and pics. Thanks for the kids funtimes pictures. Will Be Traveling with my daughter and 2 grandkids and your pics really helped.

Laura

We did Junkanoo Beach our first time, Atlantis our second. We are going back in February and my kids said they would give up whatever they had to to be able to go back to Atlantis, so that is where we will be again!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

We love Nassau ! Been there on 2 land vacations.

Pirate Musuem right off the main street. Kind of cheesy, but where better to see pirate stuff?!

Blue Lagoon Island Beach day or dolphin encounter

Shopping at the Straw Market

Carriage ride around town

Lunch at Hard Rock cafe on the main street

(

Enjoy a day at the Atlantis......book a room at the Comfort Suites across the street. (Only hotel that gives it's customers complete access to the Atlantis as if you're staying there) Go there to check in - pick up your passes.. check out. Walk across the street to the Atlantis & get your wristbands & enjoy the day. Much cheaper than paying the day pass fees to use the Atlantis if you have a family.

We did the Snuba adventure last year and have booked it again this year, we leave on the 5th for our cruise. We are taking my 15 year old daughter on it. The experience was amazing!

We are excited to try this excursion on our Feb 25th Pride cruise. Do you remember what the water temp was like? I've heard it's really cold, but I'm from PA so used to somewhat cool water. Glad to hear first hand that it's a good experience!

Just browse the cruise excursions. If you decide you want to do something different, I'd recommend just booking a room at the Baha Mar so you can get access to their grounds. It'll be a tad pricey, food and drinks aren't cheap, but I think it's well worth it. They have amazing pools, beach with all the ammenities, etc.

You can also book a private tour of the island. Really, there is a ridiculous amount of things to do there. I would consider Blue Lagoon again, too. Been there twice and enjoyed it.