Everything... Norwegian ENCORE! Launch Nov 2019

TheDougOut

19 minutes ago, Steff79 said:

thanks for the pics Doug, what are you doing in germany?

Hope you liked Meyer Werft, i enjoyed every visit i had there.

Sue & I just finished a Danube river cruise, which was amazing.

Connie & Kai (who organized Oktoberfest on Bliss TA) picked us up afterward and gave us a tour of Frankfurt last night, then we all traveled up to Bremen today.  Aled & Mark (also from Bliss) flew in from the UK.  We’re all returning on Encore TA.

Edited by TheDougOut
  • Like 3

On 3/8/2019 at 8:05 PM, LrgPizza said:

We discovered on Escape that with the addition of the District Brewhouse we spent very little time at HATM. We preferred the live entertainment at TDB more, and found it much more fun.  (Over the course of 3 sailings with different players). Regardless, since it wasn’t on the last 2 ships, I’d doubt they are bringing it back. 

Maybe having two venues helps with crowds tho.  We tried a few times on the Bliss to hear entertainment in District but filled up before we arrived and there was standing room only.  We had a better experience on the Escape.

On 3/23/2019 at 7:33 PM, TheDougOut said:

Sue & I just finished a Danube river cruise, which was amazing.

My son is doing a Danube cruise this summer from Budapest, Hungary to Passau, Germany.  I hope you loved it!

18 hours ago, bjtravelnews said:

Looked ahead to Bermuda for 2020.  Looks like the Encore will be doing the NY-Bermuda cruises starting in April 2020.  Ship looks amazing!

We have and booked a few weeks ago for May 2020/Bermuda.  So looking forward to it!

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Beardface said:

Might already be a few of us.  My wife and I booked May 31st, 2020 a couple months ago.

We are doing  ours May 10th.  Going to be awesome!!  Plus we will be platinum by then so that will make it even better.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Beardface said:

Might already be a few of us.  My wife and I booked May 31st, 2020 a couple months ago.

25 minutes ago, CUontheC said:

We are doing  ours May 10th.  Going to be awesome!!  Plus we will be platinum by then so that will make it even better.

My Family and Friends are booked between you guys on May 17th!!!

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Peachypooh said:

Do you think  the white along the sides is protective sheeting or will the balconies be solid?

That’s just protective sheathing - the balconies will be glass  just like the prior ships. 

• Like 1

Vacant deck plans...  It's been a long time since I prepped for my Escape Transatlantic by checking for updates daily, so maybe I am wrong, but it seems we had a lot more info by now.  Am I crazy? The anticipation is killing me.

• Like 1